𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 31

The next day, Marinette wanted to try other things that are sold in the cafe that Felix suggested yesterday. She called up Felix, and begged him to go with her.

After he arrived, he kept teasing Marinette.

"So, you like this cafe?" teased Felix. "Admit it. It's obvious."

"No, I don't!" yelled Marinette. "It's just uhm... It's very comfortable in here."

"As if."

"Whatever."

The pair enjoyed their morning in the tiny cafe, and walked towards the Agreste's mansion to complete a school project together.

In the middle of discussing about the project in the mansion, Marinette accidentally spilled her cup of tea on her shirt.

"Oh, no!" gasped Marinette. "Now I'm all wet! How am I going to change? I don't have spare clothes!"

"I'll get a towel. Stay there." said Felix as he walked into the bathroom and came back with a towel.

"Great, I smell like tea now." groaned Marinette.

"Take this." said Felix, handing over his black hoodie from the closet.

"A-are you sure?" stuttered Marinette while blushing.

"Do you want to smell like tea or no?" 

Marinette quickly grabbed his hoodie and ran into the bathroom to change. Felix's face was as ripe as a tomato. He just lend Marinette his own clothes, and she accepted it. His heart almost skipped a beat when she accepted his hoodie.

After a while, Marinette came out of the restroom. The hoodie literally smells exactly like Felix, and she kinda liked it. It was weird for her since it was her first time wearing guy's clothes.

"You can return it to me anytime you like. As long as it is still in one piece." said Felix.

"What? You don't trust me? Do I look like a person you can't trust to you?" asked Marinette.

"Yes." replied Felix.

"Shut up, Graham." said Marinette, trying to cover up her pink face.

"So, are we patrolling tonight?"

"Yeah. I mean... it's been a while since Monarch released an Akuma, it's a must."

"True."

"Oh, remember the message Nooroo sent us last time? He said Monarch was planning something big..."

"Of course. Though I'm still trying to figure out what he's planning. It doesn't seem like he's giving out much..."

"Maybe we should tell Chat about this... We'll have another person keeping an eye out for Monarch too."

"The wingless bat? No way."

"Why not?"

"We don't even know his identity. If he gets Akumatised as the guy behind the mask, he'll tell everything he knows to Monarch. Not only that, Monarch will find out his identity and have the Cat Miraculous to himself."

"But isn't it safer if there were three people keeping watch over Monarch?"

"It is. But it's risky."

"Fine. I believe you on this one. But can we atleast tell Chat to keep an eye out for Monarch? We don't have to tell him about the Kwami communicating thing though."

"Yes."

After about an hour at the Agreste's mansion, Marinette went home to have lunch with her family. When they were sitting at the table, Sabine noticed something.

"Marinette, why are you wearing an oversized hoodie?" asked Sabine.

"Yeah, Marinette. I don't think I've seen you wearing that before." said Tom. "Where'd you get it?"

"Oh! Uhm... Long story... So I accidentally spilled my tea at a friend's house, and they lend me their... hoodie." smilled Marinette awkwardly.

"Hmm... I don't think Alya has that. Her size is almost the same as yours." replied Sabine. "And it does look a lot like boy's wear..."

"Uhm... Whaaat~ Heheh..." laughed Marinette hysterically. "What are you guys talking about? Where do I even get boy's wear anyways, am I right?"

"Unless the person who lend you this was... a guy?" wondered Tom. "By the looks of it, I'm pretty sure it's from a guy."

"MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG. You have to be honest with me now. Whose hoodie are you wearing?" questioned Sabine, looking very serious.

"Uhm... Erm... Fine. It's Felix's." answered Marinette.

"Who?" asked Tom curiously.

"Uhh... Y'know, the guy that saved me when I fainted." replied Marinette. "The... rainy day, remember?"

"That handsome looking GUY?!" gasped Sabine. "Tom, I think we might have something going on with our daughter."

"W-what do you guys mean?" said Marinette as she blushed. 

"You're blushing!" smirked Tom. "It's obvious that you like him."

"Dad! Stop talking nonsense!" yelled Marinette. "I don't like him that wayyy!"

"Are you sure?" teased Sabine.

"Uhm... yeah, of course!" said Marinette.

Just then, they heard the doorbell ringing.

"I'll go get it!" said Marinette as she ran towards the door and opened it. "Felix?! What're you doing here?"

"You left your book at my place." replied Felix.

"Hello, Felix!" greeted Sabine as she walked. "I see you care a lot about Marinette!"

"Mom!" whispered Marinette.

"W-what?" stuttered Felix. 

"Oh, don't worry, I'll get it all sorted out!" replied Sabine as she walked back to the dining table.

"Uhm... sorry, don't mind her. She's sometimes very gossipy..." said Marinette.

"It's fine. I don't mind at all." smirked Felix as he walked down the stairs.

Marinette almost fainted when Felix smirked at her. She comfirmed that she was having feelings for Felix. Then she remembered about the unfinished dress for Chloe's birthday party, and ran into her room right after she quickly finished her lunch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesss~ We're almost at the fun part, just you wait~

Also, sometimes I get mad at Adrien because he replaced Felix- (Felix was gonna be the original character of MLB, but Astruc thought Felix was to mean to be in love with Marinette. :I)

And yeah-

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·