𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 7

The Agreste's Mansion

"Felix?!" said Marinette in shock.

Felix was wearing a grey long-sleeved turtleneck with black trousers. She had never seen him wearing other clothes than a shirt, vest and tie paired with black trousers. His hair was not as neat when he was in school too.

"Wow, I'm surprised! I've never seen you so... so... not you!" smiled Marinette.

"Come in. It's not polite to leave guests outside." replied Felix.

In The Mansion

"Hi, Miss Graham!" said Marinette with a warm smile.

"Ooooh! You must be Marinette! My Felix has told me a lot about you!" said Amelie excitedly.

"I hope you don't mind. My mother can be rather... open at times." said Felix with a straight face.

"Oh come on, honey! You've never told me that you would bring a girl this pretty~"

Felix blushed only a little. The two girls didn't even notice that he was embarrased.

"Come! Sit down! Felix will cook for today." said Amelie as Felix walked into the grand kitchen, putting on an apron and rolling on his sleeves.

"Felix can cook?!" said Marinette, looking even shocked than before.

"Yes, he can. No one can ever cook as perfect as him." replied Amelie.

"Why is that?"

"My husband taught him how to cook. He had cancer at that time, so he taught Felix to cook for me. He said then, I can remember that he is always here. Felix only cooks when Gabriel and his son are out, he didn't want anyone to know that a boy could cook. I guess you are the first one. Don't tell anyone about this, he doesn't like it when his secrets are exposed." said Amelie with a small tear dropping out from her eye.

"Your husband loved you, Amelie."

"I know... Thank you for listening, Marinette. You're a very lovely girl."

~Ringggg

"Oh! I have to answer this call, it's very urgent. Felix! Honey! Send me my dinner to my bedroom later! It's Mr. Kurtz again!" said Amelie.

"Hm." hummed Felix.

Amelie ran upstairs and quickly answered the call of her boss. Marinette walked into the kitchen and watched Felix cook while talking to him.

"Huh, didn't know you could cook." said Marinette while chuckling.

"Well, that was the least you would expect from me, am I right?" said Felix.

"Correcto!"

"As expected."

"You know, I actually thought you were the kind of guys that are secretive and mysterious."

"And?"

"And you are!"

Felix scoffed.

"Well, go sit in the dining room. Dinner is almost done."

Marinette went into the dinning room and sat down. She thought to herself. That was fast, he's almost done cooking dinner? She couldn't even do it in an hour! 

After a few minutes, Felix came in and placed a bowl of spaghetti on the table.

"I'm going to take this for my mother." said Felix as he walked up the stairs and knocked onto her bedroom door.

"THIS. SMELLS. SO. GOOD." Marinette whispered to herself while sniffing the spaghetti that just came out.

She took out her phone and took a photo. Felix came down the stairs and sat down.

"Ooh la la~ Let me just get a scoop of that~" said Marinette as she took a scoop of spaghetti.

"So? How is it?" asked Felix.

"THIS IS THE BEST SPAGHETTI EVER!!"

"Thanks."

"It's even better than other restaurants!"

"You... think that?"

"Of course! I can't believe I'm eating spaghetti that is cooked by the school's biggest Ice King!"

"Glad you like it."

Felix got himself a scoop of spaghetti and took a bite out of it. Then, he got up and went into the wine cellar to get one bottle of wine that he brought from America.

"Wait. You're 17 right?" asked the bluenette.

"Yes, why?"

"But you can't drink unless you're 18!"

"Well, guess what? I can. And I don't intend on telling you the reason."

"Fine. You want me to keep it a secret? Come to patrol with me and Chat tonight and I won't tell anyone."

"With that wingless bat? No."

"Okay then~ I'll tell Adrien, your uncle, my best friend, my-"

"Fine. Remember that you'll pay for this."

"Okie-dokie~"

The two sat in the dinning room and finished the spaghetti while talking with eachother. It was fun and enjoyable. They both cleaned up everything and sat in the living room.

Suddenly, the mansion's door unlocked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone's home. >:)

Thanks for all of your reads, I really appreciated it. Thank you so much! Love ya'll Mythicals~~

Story By:  ·Mythic_Moth·