𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 18

"Thanks, it helped a lot..." thanked Marinette.

"No problem." smiled Felix as he let go of Marinette's hands.

At Adrien And Nino's Seats

"Hey Nino, what's going on? Why was everyone looking at me like that? And what 'inccident' did Miss Bustier mean?" questioned Adrien.

"Please Adrien, You know what you did. I can't believe you actually did that! I'm very disappointed in you, dude." replied Nino angrily.

What's up with everyone today? wondered Adrien, he didn't even understand a thing! It was confusing and weird. His best friend didn't even take a look at him and accused him of doing something?

Classes were passing and it was lunch, Adrien was still thinking about the 'inccident'. He was getting even more curious, that was when he decided to ask someone from his class.

"Hey, Rose! Hey, Juleka! What's up with everyone? Why were they looking at me like that?" asked Adrien.

"Hmp! Stop lying, Adrien! What you did was really bogus, you know?!" yelled Rose.

"Come on, Rose... Let's go..." murmered Juleka.

"What in the world was going on?" Adrien whispered to himself. "Alya and Chloe? Maybe they'll have answers..."

Adrien walked up to Alya and Chloe. Before he could open his mouth, Chloe stepped right in.

"I can't BELIEVE you, Adrikins! Why did you do that?!" shouted Chloe.

"But I don't understand... What happened when I was away?" asked Adrien.

"Leave." said Alya angrily.

"But-" Adrien was cut off.

"Just, LEAVE! MY BEST FRIEND ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!" yelled Alya, with tears in her eyes.

"Marinette, almost... WHAT?!" gasped Adrien, even shocked.

"Go away, Adrien. Don't you see you've already caused too much trouble?" said Chloe.

Adrien was shocked, really shocked. He knew he had to stop asking people about what happened to Marinette... But he was too curious. He saw Marinette and ran up to her, but something or someone, blocked him.

"What do you think you're doing?" questioned a familiar voice.

"Felix, what's wrong- Wait... is that..." said Marinette.

"Felix? What happened to Marinette?" asked Adrien.

"You know nothing, huh?" replied Felix, giving him a cold glare.

"Please tell me! What happened?" asked Adrien again.

"Just tell him. He's getting on my nerves." said Marinette.

"Are you sure?" worried Felix.

"Yes. Just tell him." replied Marinette.

"If you say so."

"Felix, tell me, what happened? Please..." said Adrien looking very worried and confused.

"It was the day Marinette confessed to you. After you left, she was incredibly heart broken. A rainstorm hit her while she stood outside for one and a half hour straight. Luckily, I was able to save her in time and send her to the hospital. Her life was at stake." answered Felix, looking very angry and disappointed in his cousin.

"What?!" gasped Adrien. "Marinette... I never knew you were so deeply in love with me. Can you... forgive me? I promise I'll make it up to you somehow! Maybe... I'll pay for your hospital bills? I'm sorry, I really am! You almost died because of how stupid I was..."

"No need for the hospital bills. Felix already paid for them. And I'm thankful that someone was there to save me. Please just go away." replied Marinette.

"But-" Adrien was cut off.

"You heard her, cousin. She doesn't want to see you." said Felix.

"I'm really sorry, Marinette... I really am..." Adrien spoke as he walked away slowly.

Marinette knew she couldn't fall for him again. She needed to shut her feelings for him completely to protect Paris. After all, if Monarch akumatised her, who will save the city of love?

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" asked Felix.

"Yes. I can't risk being akumatised. I'm Ladybug, Paris needs me." said Marinette while looking very serious.

~Ringgg

"Oh! It's Science!" Marinette immediately lighten up.

"Indeed it is." replied Felix.

The pair walked into class together while chatting. Well... Marinette was the one who was talking mostly. Everyone sat on their seats, but Adrien was sitting on his own.

"Alright, class. Today, we're using the microscope. I know you all have used it before, but it's for a Science form, okay? Now grab your own microscopes." said Miss Mendeleiev.

"What are we getting again?" asked Marinette.

"A microscope." replied Felix.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry~ Short memory, y'know?" laughed Marinette as she walked towards to the cabinet and tried to get one microscope. "It's too high... I can't get it. Help me, pleaseee..."

"There." said Felix as he grabbed a microscope for Marinette and himself.

"Thanks!" smiled Marinette as she went back to her seat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp- This is very nice~ We're almost at Chapter 20, guysss!! :D It has been a pleasure writing this for ya'll, it's really fun y'know? 

BAI BAI <3

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·