𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 35

In Felix's Room

"What seems to be the problem?" asked Felix.

Adrien walked towards him and sat down on a chair just infront of Felix. He started to talk about random things, such as: What do you think about Marinette or what do you see in her.

"Get to the point, Adrien." Felix had cut Adrien off.

"Fine." said Adrien. "This is the first time in my life that I'm warning you. Stay away from Marinette."

"And why is that?" questioned Felix.

"I-"

"You like her... don't you?" Felix exposed him with a slight smirk.

"Yes. Yes, I do." replied Adrien. "And I don't really like the way you're hanging out with her."

"Sucks to be you, cousin. I don't think she's changing her mind anytime soon..."

Adrien left with a grunt while Felix stared at him until he closed his bedroom door. He thought about what Adrien had just said, and he felt somewhat annoyed.

Adrien on the other hand, was walking towards his room. Plagg flew out just after he slowly closed his door.

"SO. You finally told him, huh?" smiled Plagg.

"And?" asked Adrien.

"Well, it seems like you're bossing him around when he's older than you." 

"Only by a few months..."

"Still the same thing! Plus, if you want to get Marinette, just do some stuff to make her notice you!"

"I don't know, Plagg... Warning Felix was already really risky. I don't even know if I can do this."

"Relax, pal. Everything's under my control!"

"And you're gonna make a mess out of it again."

M=Marinette  Z=Zoe  C=Chloe  A=Alya  K=Kagami  F=Felix

In A Random Cafe

Z: "Well, Kagami. Never really expected he'd make the first move!"

K: "Don't tease me around, Zoe. It's just the beginning!"

A: "Oh, yeah. But we all know it's going to turn out well~"

K: "Alyaaa!"

C: *Laughs*

M: "Chloeee! So, how's Luka? Everythin' good?"

C: "Wait, why me? I thought we were talking about Gami!"

Z: "Oh, no no sis. It's your turn now. Come on~ Spit it all out~"

A: "Eyyy~ Now I remember~ There was this one time I was walking to the park with Nino, then I saw Chloe and Luka kissing~"

C: "W-what?! When?! I-I don't remember!"

K: "Sure, girlie." *Smirks*

M: "Zoe, have you found anyone yet?"

Z: "Not yet, but soon though."

A: "Welp! Then we gotta give some tips for Zoe now~"

Z: "Not funny, Alya! What about you and Nino, huh? Anything special yet?"

A: "Don't change the topic. It's almost our anniversary."

C: "We'll leave you to that, no problem~"

M: "I swear this is so cute."

K: "Now it's your turn, Mari."

M: "M-my turn?"

Z: "Yeah! You with that blonde haired guy that didn't want to shake my hand the last time we met!"

C: "You mean Felix? Yeah! How's everything going?"

A: "Not gonna lie, Mari~ You're acting a bit sus lately. You've been hanging out with Felix more often now~"

K: "I've noticed the last time when we were at Chlo's party. You guys were wearing blue and red. They're matching colours!"

M: "There's no way!"

Z: "Yes way!"

M: "Nah... I don't think so. He's wayyy too cocky for me."

F: "I'm cocky?"

M: "Dude! Stop appearing randomly... you jumpscare people..."

F: "You haven't answered my question."

M: "I-"

F: "Come with me."

And with that, Marinette left with Felix, as he grabbed her hand tightly. The girls started teasing her behind her back after she left.

"What's wrong?" asked Marinette.

"Going home." replied Felix.

"What? But we haven't even got to the important part!" complained Marinette.

"Well it's wrong to insult your boyfriend."

"Come on... But it's trueee!"

"Didn't ask."

A car pulled up infront the cafe and they got inside. Felix told the driver to go to Marinette's house.

"What? Why?" yelled Marinette.

"I don't know. Why?" Felix turned the question upside down.

"Well you gotta give me a reason why you want to go to my place."

"Your pastries. That a good reason?"

"I guess that's acceptable..." murmured Marinette.

Marinette's Room

The pair climbed up to Marinette's room and Felix sat down on her lounge chair. He  lightly patted the space next to him, telling her to sit down.

"No." said Marinette.

"Please?" plead Felix.

"Nuh-uh."

"Then can I atleast get a hug?"

"No! Whyyy?"

"Because I'm lonely."

"That is a really bad excuse."

Marinette didn't care much, so she just hugged him. Felix was happy for no reason. Marinette continued hugging him as she sat on his lap.

"Adrien told me he likes you." said Felix while still hugging Marinette.

"Really? When?" asked Marinette.

"Before I went to pick you up."

"Ohh... Then what do I do? Tell him I have a boyfriend and that person is you?"

"I guess you could."

They pulled away from eachother and talked about Adrien. In the middle of the talk, an Akuma attack had appeared.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THERE. I AM BACK.

Don't ask. I just completed my exams today. I can finally rest in PEACE! But the following days could be busy, since I'm graduating soon. (Next month)

BUT! I will keep y'all updated as MUCH as POSSIBLE. :)

See you next chapter-  i^i

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·