𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 19

"Now, you're all probably wondering what you will be seeing through the microscope." said Miss Mendeleiev. "You'll be using onions for today's form."

"Really, Miss Mendeleiev? Onions?" scoffed Alix. "Ughh..."

"Yes, now peel your onions and cut them. Don't waste time, kids." replied Miss Mendeleiev.

"Dang, onions? We're gonna be drooling with tears later on." joked Marinette while peeling her onion.

"Just cut your onion already." said Felix. 

Felix took out a small knife and started cutting his onion. When he was almost done cutting it, he accidentally cut his finger.

"Em..." hummed Felix, holding his finger while blood dripped from his tiny wound.

"Oh, no! You cut your finger... Let's go to the nurse's office." suggested Marinette.

"No, it's fine. I can go there by myself. It's no big deal." calmed Felix.

"Nuh-uh. I'm taking you there." replied Marinette. "Miss Mendeleiev, we're going to the nurse's office! I accidentally cut my finger just now."

"Be careful when cleaning the wound, Marinette." said Miss Mendeleiev.

"Sure!" replied Marinette as she took Felix's arm and went to the nurse's office.

The two went into the nurse's office. Felix cleaned his wound with clean water and sat down. Marinette took a cotten bud, a plaster and a bottle of medicine for the wound.

Adrien on the other hand, was curious about them. He sensed that there was something fishy going on. He got up and excused himself to the restroom. 

Of course, he didn't go to the restroom, he wanted to check on Marinette. He didn't even know why, but something was telling him to do so.

"Why did you tell the teacher you got hurt?" asked Felix inside the nurse's office.

"It would be embarrassing if i told everyone that YOU were the one that got cut by a small knife~" replied Marinette while smirking.

"True." said Felix.

 Adrien walked towards the nurse's office and saw Marinette and Felix in there. He was shocked to see that Marinette wasn't the one who was hurt, but instead, it was Felix. He listened carefully to their conversation, he was really curious.

"You should be more careful next time, okay?" said Marinette, applying medicine onto Felix's wound.

"I know. Sorry that I dragged you into this." apologised Felix.

"It's fineee~" said Marinette as she blew on Felix's finger. "Does it still hurt?"

"N-no. It's better now." replied Felix while blushing.

Marinette gently put the plaster onto Felix's finger. Felix had to admit, this was very sweet of her to do so, but why was he blushing? 

Adrien felt a bit uncomfortable. Does Marinette like Felix? He wondered. It couldn't be, right? Felix isn't even her type.

Just then, Marinette kissed the tip of Felix's finger and Felix blushed.

"W-why did you do that?" asked Felix nervously.

"Well, it might make you feel better." smiled Marinette, she didn't even notice Felix was blushing.

Adrien did not feel any better, he somehow felt his heart drop onto the ground. He did not like the feeling of it at all. Before they came out, he went back to class.

The End Of School

Adrien took a few glances at Marinette before hopping into his car.

"Felix, why do you have a plaster on your finger?" questioned Adrien, even though he knew.

"I accidentally cut my finger just now." replied Felix calmly.

"Well, Where did you get the plaster? I thought Marinette was the one who got hurt."

"Clearly, you've heard her wrong. It was me."

"Well, I hope you get better."

Adrien was not buying it. It was obvious that Marinette has became quite close to Felix during his trip to London. Even though he didn't like it that much, he wanted Marinette to be happy.

In Marinette's Bedroom

"Ooh, la la~ What was that, Marinette?" teased Tikki. "You kissed Felix's finger~"

"Tikki, it was just a nice comforting kiss, okay? You need to quit reading those Wattpad stories online!" replied Marinette.

"Wattpad is NOT boring, okay? Besides, I think you and Felix are a good match!"

"Whatever, Tikki." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's sus, I know. :I

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·