𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 30

"Oh, I know!" said Nino as if he had an idea. In fact, he did. "How about Felix confess to Marinette on Chloe's party? The lights, the vibes and the music? Huh? Huh?"

"Actually... That is a good idea!" smilled Alya. "You're a genius, babe!"

"On Chloe's... birthday?" gasped Felix. "Are you sure? It seems... quite early."

"Early? Pffft~ It's only Wednesday, today. You have planty of time to learn about her. Besides, it's easy since you're always by her side~" teased Alya.

"Yeah, dude! Call us if you need anything though!" said Nino.

Just after Nino finished his sentence, the couple disappeared like they were pure thin air. Felix had nothing to say. He was too shocked, too confused and too surprised by all of this.

The week passed by really fast, and it was already a Saturday morning. Felix had invited Marinette to a cafe near their school. Marinette wasn't feeling very cheerful today after Felix told her that this cafe is most likely better than her parent's bakery.

"So... do you want to taste their beverages or pastries?" asked Felix with a faint grin.

"Huh! Let's see what all this fuss is about. There's no way this cafe can ever compare to my parent's!" replied Marinette while walking into the cafe with Felix behind her.

They sat down on a table next to the window. The waiter arrived and they placed their orders. Felix decided to have a cup of espresso while Marinette wanted to try their hot cocoa with extra whipped cream.

"You really shouldn't be having such sweet beverages." said Felix. "It's unhealthy."

"What's the point in life if nothing's sweet? Am I right?" smirked Marinette.

"Whatever suits you."

"So... Y'know Chloe's birthday, right? What're you gonna wear?"

"Haven't decided yet."

"Well, I think I'm gonna design one, I don't know if I'll have time though. But I hope I do 'cause-" Marinette was cut off.

"One cup of espresso, and one cup of hot cocoa with extra whipped cream." said the waiter.

"Thank you." thanked Felix.

Marinette felt very awkward and took a sip after the waiter left. 

"Ahh! Hot! Hot! Hot!" said Marinette while trying to cool down her tounge.

"Heheh..." laughed Felix quietly. "You really should be more careful."

"Agh... I know, I know..."

"You looked hideous."

"Don't laugh!"

Felix noticed some whipped cream on Marinette's nose, and used his thumb to wipe it off. After that, he licked his thumb like it was nothing.

"Uhm... W-what?" said Marinette as she blushed.

"What?" asked Felix, trying to be as stealthy as possible while forcing himself not to blush.

It was an obvious sign of flirting, of course. They enjoyed their morning with warm drinks. But little did they know, someone had just witnessed this moment, and that person didn't like it very much.

Adrien, in his car, with his driver driving towards their school. He had to attend some extra fencing lessons. They just drove past the cafe near their school, and Adrien saw the whole thing.

Was that... Marinette? He thought to himself. His 'friend' was being with his cousin all morning, and he had to watch them. His blood boiled, but then calmed down again. He didn't want to hurt his cousin, or Marinette. They looked rather happy.

After about half an hour, Felix sent Marinette home and he returned to the Agreste's mansion. Marinette couldn't shake the feeling about Felix. It was beautiful.

"Hellooo~ Kwamis to Marinette?" said Tikki.

"Oh! Uhh... Tikki, hey..." smilled Marinette awkwardly.

"After an hour, you're still thinking about Felix?! Come on! You haven't even started your dress! Chloe's party is on next Sunday!"

"Oh, right! I have to get started right away! There's no time to lose."

"That's the Marinette I was looking for!"

Marinette sketched out the dress and Tikki got some matierials for the dress. It's not done, but it's great progress for today. It was exausting, but fun.

Felix was struggling to find something to wear for Chloe's birthday party. After a while, he remembered a box full of his father's formal clothes. He searched through the box and found something interesting.

Felix also thought about how he should confess to Marinette. This was a really big risk of losing their friendship, a really big risk he was willing to take.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The schmoozy-moozy part is incoming! Stay tuned~ :D

SO LOVELY AND SWEET, I'M LITERALLY SOBBING RIGHT NOW~ I know I'm being overly dramatic-

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·