𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 8

The Agreste's Mansion

"SHIT! They're back." whispered Felix while running up to his room along with Marinette.

"Adrien and Mr Agreste?" questioned Marinette.

"Yes. But I'll need to text my mother to tell her that they are back, she might tell them that you came here without knowing. You need to keep quiet too. Understood?" said Felix, frantically.

Felix turned his head and their eyes met. The ocean blues were looking deeply into the dark forest greens. They were only inches apart. Felix quickly turned and blushed, leaving Marinette confused. She didn't know what was going on, she had to process so much in her mind. While Felix was embarrased by what he had just done.

"U-uhm... Sorry." said Felix trying to clear away his pink face.

"Oh, it's okay. It's nothing, really!" smiled Marinette.

Felix looked down and saw that he was holding Marinette's hands. He immediately let go and stood away.

"A-ahm... y-you should go now... transform and get out through the w-window, please..." Felix reacted like nothing happened.

"Hum, okay then. See you later for the patrol!" smiled Marinette as she transformed into Ladybug and got out the window.

Felix was still blushing after Marinette got out the window. What was that? He thought to himself. After that, he sat on his bed thinking about the embarassing moment that just happened. He knew he needed to patrol with Ladybug and the 'Wingless Bat', so he transformed into Argos and went out the window.

Argos ran on top of roofs swiftly in silence. The air was fresh and it felt amazing. He met Ladybug on top of the Eiffel Tower.

"Hello, Ladybug." bowed Argos as he stood beside her. "It is a pleasure meeting you."

"Very funny~ Quit the acting, we'll just need to wait for Chat Noir to start patrolling for today." chuckled Ladybug.

"I have a feeling that Monarch might send an Akuma tonight."

"Me too... He hasn't sent any Akumas for the past few weeks... I wonder what he's planning."

Just then, a black figure appeared infront of them.

"Greetings, M'lady!" said Chat Noir.

"Hey, Kitty! Oh, by the way... I want you to meet Argos! He'll be joining the team from now on!" smiled Ladybug.

"Hello, Chat Noir." said Argos as he flipped out his fan.

"Why is HE joining the team?" questioned Chat Noir with a slight of disgust on his face. "Isn't he the one who took the Miraculouses? Don't tell me you're letting a villian into the team."

"Well, he returned them!" replied Ladybug cheerishly.

"He brought them all back to you?!" gasped Chat Noir.

"Yes, indeed I have." said Argos.

"Okay, just stop the chit-chatting already, we have to patrol. Monarch hasn't sent any Akumas for a while now." said Ladybug, cutting off their conversation.

Ladybug jump off the tower and swung herself onto a roof. When Argos was just about to jump off the tower, Chat Noir came up to him.

"I'll be watching you." said Chat Noir, looking very serious.

"Sure." replied Argos and jumped off the tower.

The three of them patrolled during the night. The moonlight shined on them while they were running on rooftops. It was such a lovely night, there was no Akuma at all... They were very wrong.

"Look! There! An Akuma!" shouted Ladybug.

"We must hurry." replied Argos.

The three of them ran towards the location of the Akuma and begin to combat with the Akuma. It was no ordinary Akuma. It was big, nasty and it looked like a ghost. It had goo all over the place, the people of Paris slipped and fell into the goo, making them trapped. This Akuma was difficult to defeat since it had goo all over. It's name was 'The Goo-st'. Their weapons couldn't hit it because it's a ghost.

"This is not easy." said Ladybug, trying to figure out a way on how to defeat it.

"Summon your Lucky Charm!" replied Chat Noir. "See what it would give us."

"Good idea." said Ladybug. "Lucky Charm!"

~Whoosh

"What?" gasped Ladybug confusedly. "It's a..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe~~ I don't want ya'll to know what they got, okay?

Leaving some surprises are fun, y'know? Yuh~ Chapter 8 is done, Mythicals. :)

Story By:  ·Mythic_Moth·