𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 39

The next day, Marinette arrived at school, hoping that no drama is going to happen today. And she was right, Felix was absent.

She sighed in relieve as she sat down on her seat. She thought about her outfit designs for a bit but it was quickly shifted to Felix's missing presence. Marinette frowned for a while when the school bell was ringing.

Everyone came into the classroom and sat down while talking. 

"Alright class, we will be taking attendance now." smiled Miss Bustier as she called on students' names. "Well, looks like Felix is absent today."

"To be honest, it IS a bit weird." said Alix, spinning her pen. "He's never absent!"

"It is quite odd... Adrien, do you know anything about this?" asked Miss Bustier.

"W-what? No, of course not! I-I mean, no I don't, I was away with my father last night..." chuckled Adrien nervously.

"Alright, then..." smiled Miss Bustier awkwardly. "Let's begin our class now..."

Marinette didn't really pay attention to the class, she kept thinking about what Adrien had said. He sounded so suspicious, thought Marinette. She decided that she would ask him at lunch.

At Lunch

"Adrien." said Marinette while walking towards him.

"Uhh... Y-yes?" smiled Adrien as his stomach fluttered a little. "Is there... something wrong?"

"You better be honest with me." said Marinette as she spoke with the most serious voice she had.

"What are you... talking about..?"

"What EXACTLY happened to Felix?"

"Well, you see... I-I can't tell you..."

"Why not?" questioned Marinette.

"I uh... Uhm..." stuttered Adrien as his sweat rolled down his cheeks.

"Spill it. Or I'll tell your father you once sneaked out of you bedroom one night."

"Wait. How do you know about that--- AHH, you KNOW about that!"

"Spill. It."

"FINE. I don't know what EXACTLY happened but I do know that he's sick. He doesn't want me to tell anybody, ESPECIALLY you, I don't know why. But please keep this a secret! DON'T tell my father I sneaked out one night! He'll never let me go to school ever again!" pled Adrien.

"Thanks..." said Marinette as she ran towards the restroom.

"No... problem?" murmured Adrien.

In One Of The Restroom's Stalls

What happened? Thought Marinette. She never thought he would get sick or whatsoever. Even though she tried to neglect it, she still is worried about Felix. 

She wanted to check on him, but didn't know how. She needed other people's opinion but no one knew they were in a relationship. Marinette thought about this until school ended. She walked back home, feeling somewhat guilty of what she had done.

In Marinette's Bedroom

"What do I do, Tikki?" groaned Marinette.

"Well... you could text him to see weather if he's okay." suggested Tikki.

"But I've blocked him!"

"Why did you block him?!?!"

"Well, it just came into my mind so why not do it."

"YOU GOOFY AHH GIRL!"

"WHerE thE hEck DId yOu LeaRn THat?!"

"Uhm... I watch MeTube, duh."

"Okay, back to topic. I've blocked him. I don't wanna make it too obvious that I care about him. And I don't really want him to know that I checked on him to know that he's well."

"So..."

"So..?"

"You can transform into Ladybug!"

"And..?"

"You can sneak into his bedroom to check on him when it's night! He'll never know!"

"That's amazing, Tikki! You're so smart!"

"That's 'cause I watch Metube-"

(Tikki gets instantly cut off and gets instantly deleted by the writer.)

At night, Marinette told her parents that she was going to stay at a friend's house in case they came in to check on her before transforming into Ladybug.

Ladybug jumped off the balcony and went straight towards the Agreste's Mansion. She made sure that no one saw her while she landed on the roof. She carefully opened the window and entered Felix's bedroom. She detransformed while closing the window she got through.

Felix was laying on his bed. Marinette made sure that he was asleep and silently tip-toed across the room, towards his bed.

Marinette sat down on the side of his bed. She raised her hand and touched his forehead.

"W-what's going on?" whispered Marinette, worriedly. "Why is he burning?"

"Marinette... I think he has a fever..." replied Tikki.

"What? How? It's just been a day!"

"Marinette, one of the symtoms in lovesick is restlessnes. And it can cause the person that has lack of sleep to catch a cold."

"Wait... you mean... he's lovesick? But it was just a break up..."

"It's his first time falling in love, and I can totally understand why he is lovesick... He loved you with all his heart, Marinette... Yet you broke it..."

"But..."

"You knew it wasn't totally his fault, but you were too blinded from the endings that happened before..."

"I... I didn't know... I-I..."

"Marinette, you can fix this. But first, we'll need to take care of him, he's burning."

"O-oh, right-"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating! I was really busy, but this whole month is a holiday for me so I'll probably finish it this month-

ANYWAYS, y'all had the amazing nerve to send me 200 FREAKING NOTIFICATIONS, and I love it. Thank you so much.  :D

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·