𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 22

The next day, Marinette was avoiding Alya. Of course, Alya found her.

"Hey, Mari~ I see you're wearing tan now. Trying to BLEND-IN?" teased Alya.

(Imagine she tied braids and wore brown boots

(Imagine she tied braids and wore brown boots.)

"Uhh... Hey, Alya... W-what's up?" laughed Marinette awkwardly.

"Oh, nothing... Really!" smiled Alya.

"Hehe... Of course, nothing!"

"Oh, Marinette. Come on. Spill the beans. Tell me e~verything you know."

"W-what do you mean?"

"What's up with you and Argos? Don't tell me you know eachother's identities..."

Just then, someone interrupted them.

"Good morning, Marinette. What's going on here-" Felix was cut off. 

"Oh! FELIX! Hehe... remember the... err... STORY! Yeah, story! Remember the story that we had to write for a guy named...  N-NICKTER?! Yeah, so let's go and work on the story now, don't waste time, folks! It's VERY important. Yeah- Mhm." said Marinette as she walked off with Felix.

"What are you doing?" questioned Felix curiously.

"Well... she was gonna ask me about yesterday... so I used you to ditch her. Sorry~" replied Marinette. "You came just in time, it was PERFECT for me."

"That is cringe."

"Whatever. Call me cringe if you want, but I use everything that's infront of me to block ANYTHING that causes 'harm'. Including humans, by the way."

"Sure."

~Ringgg

Everyone went into class and sat on their seats. Except for Adrien, he looked like he had something to say.

"Uhh... Everyone, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt Marinette like that. I just felt uncomfortable, so I bursted everything all at once..." said Adrien. "I... understand if you all don't want to be friends with me, and I don't blame any of you for that... Just you know that I'm really sorry, and to you too, Marinette..."

The whole class was silent, no one spoke a single word.

"Look, Adrien. I can forgive you, but you HAVE to promise that you won't do anything like this ever again, dude." sighed Nino.

"I can forgive you, Agreste. But if you ever hurt Marinette again, just know that you will be popular in bullying instead of modeling." said Alya, giving a serious look that left Adrien stood still.

"Adrien, I know you were annoyed of me before. But now, I won't be acting weird around you and I hope you'll feel better about it. I'll try to be a good friend from now on." replied Marinette while smilling.

"Just like Nino said, we'll forgive you but if you ever do something like this again, you'll never be the same with us anymore." said Kim.

"I agree with Kim, Adrien." replied Chloe.

"Thank you, everyone." smiled Adrien.

"If you ever hurt her, cousin. I'll make sure you never see the light ever again." said Felix with a death glare.

"No... problem!" laughed Adrien while he walked back to his seat.

After Adrien sat down, he was relieved when Felix wasn't looking at him anymore. He was so afraid of his cousin.

"So... Nino. What happened when I was away?" asked Adrien.

"Well, a lot has happened, actually." replied Nino.

"Tell me, buddy."

"So Marinette got sent to the hospital after she fainted. The doctor said she was going to be unconcious for at least three days, but she woke up right after I left the hospital to prepare for my DJ equipment!"

"What? How?" 

"I dunno. You gotta ask Alya, Chloe and Felix. They were there."

"Thanks for the information, Nino."

"No problemo, my dude."

It was lunch time and Adrien was going to ask Felix about the time that they were at the hospital, but he was to scared of his cousin so he decided to walk up to Alya and Chloe. Plus, Felix was talking to Marinette, it'd be rude to interrup them.

"Uhm...  Alya, Chloe, can I ask something?" asked Adrien.

"What?" replied Alya.

"How did Marinette wake up so quickly? I thought she was going to be unconcious for at least three days." said Adrien.

"Well, we don't know. She woke up a few minutes after Felix kissed her on the forehead." answered Chloe.

"Kissed her on the forhead? Felix?" whispered Adrien to himself.

"Hello? Are ya there, Agreste?" joked Alya.

"Oh! Uhm... thanks for the information. I gotta use the restroom real quick." said Adrien as he ran into a restroom stall.

In The Restroom

"Oh~ What is this, I see? A blondie jealous of his cousin?" smirked Plagg.

"Shut up, Plagg. I'm trying to process everything here." replied Adrien looking annoyed.

"Well, if You like Marinette, just go tell her that! She liked you some time ago, I'm sure she'll fall for you again~"

"It's not like that, Plagg. She's JUST a friend!"

"That's what you always say! I'm getting headaches, y'know?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22, my gift for YOU~

YES! My Mythicals. It is already Chapter 22, aren't you all excited for their AMAZING love story? Be patient, y'all~

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·