29-Talks

previously

"Jess. What. the. Fuck."

"oh... hey... Sammy..." i said nervously. "Hey jess, how are you doing? it looks like youre doing pretty good, because You just got engaged to the fucking prince!" he was yelling now. "Remember what you told me?" 

my mind went back to before i left for the palace.

"Hey, dont worry, i'll come back for you. i could never fall in love with a prince. i only have eyes for you. i promise."

"i... Sammy, im sorry..." i sighed. "Oh, youre 'sorry.' ok. well, im sorry about this." he said. "wha-" i was about to ask when i felt a hard slap on the cheek. "Ow! fuck, Sammy!" i held a hand to my face where he slapped me. "that's what you get, you little whore." my mouth slacked open and i let my guard down until there was a slap on the other side of my face. "Sammy! what the fuck! this isn't you!" both my hands were on my face, so i couldnt protect myself when he put his hand around my throat and squeezed. he pushed me against the wall and held my hands above my head. i was gasping for breath as he punched me in the face. i tried to scream for help, but all that came out was struggled wheezes. i caught Alex's eyes, but from his angle, he couldnt see Sammy, he could only see my eyes, so i put as much desperation in them as i possibly could, and it looked like he got the message, because his eyes darkened and he crossed to me in three long strides. he pulled Sammy off of me and I ran away, but I heard screams, and when Alex came out there was blood on his clothes. I ran to him and sobbed in his arms. "Hey, Princess. i know... you'll be ok... that asshole wont be hurting you again." he stroked my back as he held me. he pulled away and held my shoulders. "now. who. the fuck. was that?" he asked. "it... it was Sammy..." "the ex-friend? one of the ones you had a falling out with?" "well... I kind of lied to you... he was my boyfriend before I left and I promised him that I would leave the palace as soon as possible and that he was the only one I would ever love, and I technically never officially broke it off with him so we were technically still together all that time... I'm so sorry, Alex, I just forgot about him, and... I didn't know he would do that... are you mad at me? Alex?" "has he hurt you before?" he whispered. "what?" "has he. hurt you. before?" "y-yes..." "then the fucker deserved it. lets go." and I walked off with him. we ignored all of my family asking what happened, and got on the first flight back to the palace we could find.