7-Breakfast

Previously

as i passed the dining hall, i paused and saw the girls and the royal family eating. the girls were all in really fancy dresses and i was not feeling up to that so i just walked to my room. i saw my maids cleaning again and went to apologize to Anika and explain. she said that she was sorry for my loss. she started a bath for me because she somehow knew that baths are my favorite thing.

After my bath last night and a peaceful night of sleep, I put on one of the day dresses the castle servants put in the closet for me, then, i put on the best pair of heels i could find. after i saw the prince sitting next to me in my hospital bed, hair messy, shirt slightly unbuttoned, i started seeing him as cute. i got giddy when i thought about him or i was around him, or i when i saw him. what was i thinking? i thought about this as my maids did my hair, humming a sweet tune the whole time. i stepped out of my room thinking about the prince. i walked down the stairs, listening closely to the sound of my heels clacking on the marble. when i got to the dining hall, i found a nametag with my name on it and sat down. the waiters and waitresses brought out silver platters with croissants on them. when they set the platters on the tables, they drizzled chocolate all over them in this really satisfying way that made the croissants look super fancy. when the waiters and waitresses left, i dug in. the whole dining hall was completely silent until i let out the tiniest groan of happiness. since the entire room was silent, everyone heard and turned to look at me. my cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "looks like somebodies enjoying their food!" the prince said lightheartedly. everyone excluding the king and me let out a dainty laugh.

at breakfast, the prince made an announcement. in the room 2 doors down from the dining hall, etiquette classes would be held right after breakfast. after the classes, we would have luch in this dining hall, and the prince would individually call each girl up to his table for 5 minutes exactly and the prince and his family would talk to you and meet you for the first time, (except i already met him under worse circumstances).

gif is the chocolate drizzle on the breakfast!

_____________________________________________________

well hello there! sorry i haven't posted anything in a while. my computer is the only device that wattpad works on for some reason and my other one broke so i had to save up all my money to get another one😅😅 so i have no money now!😭 but i think i did pretty well making this a longer chapter for you guys! 

if you guys like this story and want to see more, it would mean literally SO MUCH to me if you could reccomend me to friends/family, or follow me, or do something like that because i really want to add more to my reveal book!😁😃😄 but actually thank you so much for reading my story and i promise more chapters soon (and a book FULL of smut).