12-Digging

previously

"i'll talk to him about it." he said through gritted teeth.

His POV

so that was what she meant by 'Any news about dad' in her journal. i felt so bad for her. especially about MY father. i was so mad at him. i did some digging on Jess's dad to take my mind off of my father until i could speak with him at dinner. i found out a full ID for her dad.

full name: Morgan Lee Thompson. Age: 49. Height: 5" 10' he was last seen at a restaurant close to where they live, and he was seen in a mysterious red car. the license plate was 7LBZ281. i tracked the car and found its whereabouts and sent some of my guards to investigate and bring back Jess's dad.

a few hours later a plane arrived and my guards and a handsome middle aged man stepped out. i walked over and patted my men on the back and thanked them. i shook Morgan's hand and introduced myself. "Hello. i am prince Alex Whitlock and your daughter has shared with me that you went missing a while ago. i'm just trying to look out for her and her family and i intend to make her my wife in a little bit. first, i would like to know that i have your approval before i at least buy the ring." his mouth was gaping. "Y-you're the prince? you want to marry my daughter? o-of course!" he said. he was still shocked. "would you be willing to stay with us for today until we can get you a flight back to your home? me and your daughter will fly with you. you will spend dinner with us and spend the night in one of our guest rooms unless you and Jess would like to sleep in the same room? right now however i will bring you up to Jess's room."

the ride in the hidden elevator was short and quiet. when we reached Jess's room i told her dad to wait outside while i grab Jess.

"Hey Princess. i have a surprise for you." i said, coming up behind her and covering her eyes with my hands. i softly led her out of her room and positioned her to face her dad. i uncovered her eyes and like her dad, she was in shock. "wha-how?" and she ran to hug her dad. 

her eyes fluttered and her knees started to buckle. oh no. not again. i caught her just as she was about to fall and i ran her to the nurse. 

about an hour later she woke up and me and her dad were already right at her side. "what happened?" she asked. "you fainted again Baby. how do you feel?" i asked, concerned. "i feel.. absolutely fine, i dont know what happened." she said. "can you get up so you can walk back to your room?" "Yeah, i think so."

i walked her back to her room with both me and her dads help. she laid down on her bed and immediately fell asleep. 

"the past few days have been really difficult for her, she is just really tired. i'll come back before dinner so that you both can get ready. i'll also set up another chair for you right next to Jess's." i told her dad, and walked out.

_____________________________________________-

hi guys! i hope this chapter wasnt too fast moving for you, lately i have just been wanting to finish this so i can get started on my next book. i have the next couple chapters laid out and ready to write, its just that i have a lot of schoolwork.

XOXO

Arweeno