19-Eliminations

previously

I stepped in the plane and what do I know, my window was facing the one in the princes room. he was staring back at me. I waved goodbye and the plane whirred to life. tears streamed down my face. and we were off. for the second time, i was leaving the palace.

and this time, i wasn't coming back.

His POV

I watched her plane leave the castle. I watched her go. why did my dad hate her? over the days I found reasons to eliminate the rest of the girls.

Angelique's reason was because she threatened one of my cousins

Brook's reason was because she threatened me

Annabelle's reason was because she literally had an affair with one of my board members (totally not allowed)

and Aria's reason was because she actually asked to go home. apparently she was 'Homesick' or something.

I went to talk to my dad and make him send me to get Jess. "Dad, I had good reasons for all of them, they all did things that are illegal and I had mercy on them. the only one that didn't do something illegal specifically asked to go home. besides, all they wanted was the crown, and the money. other than that, I asked them. they hate the palace. Jess is the one I love. I'm going back for her." I argued. "No. you aren't. remember our deal? if you don't find anybody, we would find a princess from another country. you agreed." my father was steaming mad. "Dad," I looked around to see if anyone was watching. "what do you want. I'll give you anything. just tell me." I said, my voice was lower now. "Hmmm... let me think. no." my dad wasn't breaking unless I gave him something he really wanted. something he has been bothering me about for years. I sighed. "dad, i'll give up music, just let me love her." my dad let out a satisfied sigh and grin. "Fine" he said smugly. "you may go."

_______________________________________________________

Ok, I'm sorry, these are still short, but don't worry, I have plot twists that you will never see coming! anyways, byeeeee

XOXO

Arweeno 💗