2-Fancy Cars

Previously

I know 2 things only. I survived the 110th hunger games, and I have been picked to compete for a self-centered major brat.

I pack my stuff very... lets just say... Angrily. I shove my stuff into the suitcases with the royal crest on them that the "royal helpers" or whatever they're called gave me  and threw it out of the window where the car was waiting. I live in a very poor village so it was safe to throw the luggage out of the window without breaking anything because I have a very small, one story house and i share a room with my mom and dad although it is separated by a curtain. my three brothers share a room and whenever I go in there, it. Is. A. Pigsty. there is clothes all over the floor, there are toy cars that when you accidentally step on one, it rolls out from under your feet and you land on your bottom. there are also legos on the floor that you can't not step on and literally kill your feet. in a way, i'm almost glad i'm going to be gone, but i won't give anyone that satisfaction.

i get into the fancy car and slam the door. here's the info i got when i woke up after the selecting: apparently, i passed out because my blood pressure dropped due to shock and anxiety. the royal family has chosen to pick me up a day earlier because of this. they have also chosen to change things up this time around and instead of bringing 10 girls to compete like usual, they are bringing in 7 girls. i don't know why, but it was the kings decision, not the princes. the other girls names are Angelique, Brooklynn, Avery, Aria, Charlotte, and Annabelle. Brooklynn goes by Brook. all of the girls are so pretty and i love their names. they have a way better chance of winning than me, not that i want to win anyways.

so my mom said i have to keep a bunch of very small diaries that are only about 15 pages long so that when i'm done with one, i can send it to her and she can see everything i'm doing, but i'm 18 so i don't have to listen to her. i will write every once in a while but not about gross feelings or the prince or anything like that. i'm going to write about how the castle is so pretty but the people in it are so snobby.

i was busy memorizing all of the girls' names and faces that i didn't even notice that there was food in the car and i just stuffed a bunch of it in to my mouth and by the time i was done memorizing and eating, i was at this really fancy airport. i was honestly really scared to actually fly on an actual airplane, but i was also so very excited!

picture is the royal crest

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi my beautiful readers!

i hope your not mad at me for making this a really really short chapter but i have very important news!

sooo, a while ago i had to tell my crush that i liked him and- just kidding! ill make a crush book!

see you next time! (in a very fancy private jet!)

xoxo

Arweenoo