25-Waiting

previously

I got shot.

His POV

I waited at her bed for days. waiting for her to wake up. I didn't sleep. I didn't eat. I barely moved. i was at her side all the time. even my dad was concerned about me, but I tuned everyone out and only focused on her. my sweet Jess... she didn't deserve this... I will find whoever did this to her and make them pay...

her eyes fluttered open. Her eyes fluttered open. Open! she was awake! "Jess?" i asked. "Mmmhhhheeeehhhh" she responded. i laughed. "Yes, Jess, 'Mmmhhhheeeehhh'. they said that in a few days you can go and rest in your room... but your room Is empty and you don't have any stuff, so..." I smirked. "I guess you'll just have to share a room with me..." I winked and she gave me the slightest smile.

The next few days were a blur as I shopped for dresses online with Jess, For Jess. attendants brought dresses up to my room and added another closet because there were way too many dresses for one lifetime, but Jess insisted on all of them. I just couldn't wait to see her dress on our wedding day. the good news was, while the doctors were working their magic on Jess, they figured out why she passed out so much. Low blood pressure. they gave her some medicine and she's been up on her feet a few hours a day and she hasn't once fainted. while Jess has been recovering, a wedding planner came up to her hospital room on a regular basis. Jess moves in to my room tomorrow. my room isn't messy, it's not like I have been sleeping there in the past week, I have been staying with Jess.

I never let her out of my sight. not once. nothing can happen to her again or my heart will break and so will the attackers body.