3-Private Jets

Previously

i was honestly really scared to actually fly on an actual airplane, but i was also so very excited!

I walked into this really fancy jet and i knew that it wouldn't be a long trip, but i was glad that i brought my pen and a lot of extra long blank diaries. i'm a writer and i'm sure this palace is going to inspire me alot. i mean, the plane already has my pen going a million miles an hour! i'm writing about how this really young girl (like, 19!) is the queen of her own kingdom but she doesn't have a king and she can't have an heir if she doesn't have a king, and she is too young to make really good and smart decisions because she doesn't have much experience and she is also an orphan, and all she has is her younger sister that she loves dearly, (spoiler alert, the sister gets severely injured and almost dies, then the doctors do surgery on her and then the beloved sister passes away) so yeah. i'm actually a really famous writer and my general focus on genres are romance and fantasy.

after what feels like only a couple minutes of writing, i heard a distant voice, and it sounded like it was saying, Lady Jessica! over and over but i ignored it. then, out of the corner of my eye, i saw the flight attendant come up to me, and i guess i was too focused on my writing because she said that she had been calling my name. "any way," she said, "would you like any snacks Lady Jessica?" i thought about it. "what do you have?" i asked. she showed me the whole cart of snacks that looked amazing. "can i just have the whole cart?" i joked. then she said, "of course miss." then she curtsied and walked away, leaving the whole cart to me. i don't think she realized it was a joke, but i wasn't complaining! i ate cinnamon rolls, sugar cookies, and SO. MUCH. CANDY. it was amazing and i may or may not have eaten everything in the huge cart. i finished the cart and started to have a stomachache, but still continued my writing.

by the time i was done with my book, we were at the palace and i was so shocked. it was huge! it was also very sparkly. there were jewels everywhere! i stood up and walked out of the plane. for some reason it felt like i was falling. everything started to black out and that falling sensation continued, stronger than ever, but then i felt a pair of strong arms catch me. 

before i completely blacked out, i saw that i was looking up at the prince.

GIF is the private jet 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! thanks for reading this amazing new chapter! i know, i know, you guys are going to be all like Arwen, Arwen! this chapter is still super short!

and i know, and im so sorry, but this chapter is still packed with information!

i mean, you found out so much! you found out that Jae is a really famous author!

okay. i need you guys to do something for me. i will check back on this chapter in a couple days and i will look in the comments and i need you to tell me whether to give Jae asthma or not. im checking back on this on tuesday the 21st. so 2/21/23. if no one comments, i will listen to my friends! see you then!

thank you!

xoxo,

Arweeno!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! so aparrently noone commented so i went to my friends for advice. they said... drumroll please...    🥁      🔔!    they said i should not give her asthma! see you next time!

thank you!

xoxo,

Arweeno!