6-Doctors

Previously

then the maid to the left of my head maid stepped forward. "my name is Anika. at your service." i feel my skin go cold and the room starts spinning. "Are you ok miss?" Anika says, but i can barely hear her. i sink down onto my knees. i feel sick. i start losing my vision. i start to fall. Evelynn starts to yell for help. then, i completely blackout. but before i do, one memory comes to my mind.

I woke in the same bed that i met the prince in. this time, instead of the prince being by my bed, it was a doctor. she saw me and she ran over to me to check up on me. she had a phone and she called the prince to come down so she could give her analysis.

it felt like it took hours for the prince to come down to the hospital wing. the doctor said that i had been out for only until the next morning, so it was around 9 in the morning. she also said that i have a problem with passing out. she said that she couldn't directly analyze what was causing it but she gave me some medicine to help it. she left so Alex and i could talk alone. 

"so, are you going to send me home?" i asked "no! of course not! i would never send someone home for something as small as this! unless, of course, you want to leave?" he said. "No!" i screeched. "Sorry, that probably was not proper etiquette." i said. Alex laughed. he laughed!"no, i suppose it isn't." he said still chuckling. "I really have to go, but i'll have one of your maids bring you food, unless you want to go to your room?" he asked i nodded to say that i wanted to go back to my room. then, he left. "Goodbye!" he said.

as i passed the dining hall, i paused and saw the girls and the royal family eating. the girls were all in really fancy dresses and i was not feeling up to that so i just walked to my room. i saw my maids cleaning again and went to apologize to Anika and explain. she said that she was sorry for my loss. she started a bath for me because she somehow knew that baths are my favorite thing.

pic is the doctor

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! this is a pause point for anyone who is just sitting here reading! GET TF OFF! STOP BINGEING WATTPAD AND GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE!

but seriously, thank you for reading my story. i really value each and every one of my readers and if you like my content, and want more, it would mean seriously so much if you could just give me a follow.

thx!

XOXO,

Arweeno!🌺