21-Missing

previously

and then I was out.

His POV

my dad finally let me go and get Jess, so I got on a plane, and I went to see her.

when I arrived at Jess's house, I knocked. I knew there were people inside, and it sounded like a party. they must be celebrating Jess's return. the door opened and someone I didn't recognize stared back at me. "Hi, I'm Milo, Jess's cousin, come on in!" he said. "Where's Jess?" I asked. "I was just about to ask you that! did she come home?" Jess's mom asked. I frowned. "she was supposed to..."

"She must have gone to visit her grandparents, I'm sure she'll be back soon" Jess's dad said. I looked over at him. "I actually wanted to talk to you. I would like to take Jess's hand in marriage, but I need your blessing first." I asked. "of course! who could say no to a prince!" I smiled. "Glad to hear it. I'm going to go and buy a ring. when Jess comes back, dont tell her about me."

I went to the nicest ring shop around and was looking at the most expensive rings when...

________________________________________________________

Hey, I think I made a mistake, so correct me if I'm wrong, but did he already ask her dad for Jess's hand in marriage? I forgot...

XOXO,

Arweeno (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧