14-Flights Home

previously

i will forever and always love the prince with all of my heart...

i stepped onto this private jet once again after my dad and the prince. we were taking my dad home to my mother and siblings and they will finally get to meet the man that wishes to marry me. i smile at the thought. on the plane i sit down in the middle of the prince and my dad. "your majesty-" i say but the prince cuts me off. "Please darling. call me Alex. you and your family." he grinned. "Alex?" "yes darling?" "Why do you like me so much?" "Well Princess, you are the first person that hasn't thrown themselves at me just because i am wealthy or as they say, 'hot'."

after we landed and arrived at my house, i opened the door and my mom's jaw dropped. "What are you doing back, did they eliminate you!?" she practically screamed "No mom!" i said laughing. "i came to deliver a surprise! come in!" i yelled to my father who was waiting just outside. he stepped in and my mom went weak at the knees. "no- either my husband just walked in the door with a smoking hot prince, or im hallucinating." "im back honey!" my dad said.

after our reuniting, the prince had to fly me back to the palace or the king would suspect us. i was surprised that he hadn't told his dad, but then again i wasn't. after the plane ride, i had to go directly to my room and take a shower so that i didn't smell like airplane food. after i bathed, i was so tired and full from the airplane food that i just went to bed without the fancy dinner they bring to my room.

Pic is Jess's room (She asked them to decorate it like that before she got there)

___________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! im so sorry about all of the puctuation, capital letter, and spelling and grammar mistakes that i may make its because grammarly somehow doesn't work on Wattpad and im just too lazy to do it myself. ill probably try to get better about it in the future, but for now, im sorry!!!!

XOXO

Arweeno