11-Conversations

previously

my head was spinning, and when I got to my room, I just collapsed onto my bed, heels and everything.

i walked into my first official lesson giddy to see the prince. he walked into the room with his hands lightly tucked into his pant pockets. his white shirt under his suit was half untucked and his hair was slightly disheveled. the rest of his appearance was immaculate. "Hello girls, i am pleased to announce that my extended family will be coming to meet you all in just a couple days! we will be hosting a party in the courtyard in 3 days. they will arrive tomorrow, however you are not to speak to them until the party. the reason of this is that they would like some time to settle in. we have plenty of rooms so nobody will have to share a room and we will make sure nobody can accidentally run into them by not letting you exit your rooms. meals will be delivered to you by your maids and you have a bathroom connected to your room. if you need anything, you may ask your maids and they will retrieve it for you if it is actually a necessity like an extra blanket or another cup of water or tea. the first girl i will speak with today is Angelique. would you come over here with me?"

the next girls that met the prince were Brook, Annabelle, and then Aria. then it was me. "Hey there Princess." he said. "why do you call me princess, its nice, i like it." i said. "Because im going to make you my wife and therefore my princess" he said with a small smirk. "Anyways Princess, what did you do for fun at home in your free time?" "Well, i usually sketched or painted in my garage, but i haven't been painting as much as i should since my dad went missing." i said looking down at my feet. my heels were a light shade of blue with nice little pink flowers on them. the prince lightly used his hand to tilt my head back up to look at him. "im so sorry Angel. is there anything i can do to make you feel more comfortable in this castle? do you need to talk to me about anything?" there was worry in his eyes. "Well, i would like to tell you about something your father said to me."

after i told him everything about my conversation with the king he was really mad. there was a battle in his eyes. concern for me warred with anger towards his father.

"i'll talk to him about it." he said through gritted teeth.

Pic is the heels she was wearing

_______________________________________________________

Hey guys! i hope you have been satisfied with the length of my chapters so far! i have a lot of good ideas to come for this story and the only thing stopping me from posting faster is having to eat, sleep, drink water, and go to the bathrooom! please be patint with me, more is coming soon!

XOXO

Arweeno