22-Messages

previously

I went to the nicest ring shop around and was looking at the most expensive rings when...

Her POV

I was tied up to a chair. there were bruises all over my body with cuts and scratches to accompany them. "Please... stop... what do you want...?" my kidnapper was standing right in front of me, positioning a camera to my face. he untied me and gave me a peice of paper. "If you run, I'll shoot you. now read it. this will be broadcasted throughout the country. hopefully your precious prince notices you." he turned the camera on and gestured for me to read the paper. 

"Alex, please come for me, they want- they want..." I squint at the paper that I'm supposed to be reading from. I can't see the words. I feel a hard kick in the back and I fall down onto my knees. As I get up, I feel a gun pressed to the back of my head. My eyes well up with tears. Nobody has ever pointed a gun at me. "Please Alex. They'll kill me." the video feed cuts out. And I am unconscious.

His POV

I'm buying Jess the most expensive ring in the shop when I see her on the TV behind the counter. at first i was confused, but then I realised what was happening. She's not visiting her family... she was kidnapped! I bought the ring, and asked the store clerk if I could take a look at the TV and find out where Jess is. I worked some tech magic on the electronics, and got the location. Nobody touches my girl. red filled my vision as I sped through the road in the car to find her. 

I would burn the world for her- no. I would give her the matches to do it herself if she wanted. 

__________________----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know, stop being mad at me for the chapters being short. I think I'm going to stop doing the authors notes for a while....

XOXO,

Arweeno(人*'∀`)。*゚+