17-Daddy Issues

Previously

"I'm the best thing at this party." the king looked right at me. his eyes were slits.

His POV

as the party ended and everyone headed back to their rooms, Jess's words stuck inside my head. "I'm the best thing at this party," she said. what did that mean? i watched as my father took long, confident strides towards me. "We need to talk." his face was way too serious. was this about Jess? i feel a faint pulling at my heart. "It's about Jess." he practically read my mind. 

"No. Dad. I can't. she is the one i love, i cant just eliminate her because of one stupid thing she said." i protested. "You will learn to love someone else. besides, it isn't just the one thing. i agree with what she wrote in her journal with her own words, Alex. she will take up too much of your time. she will only be a distraction." i take a step back, processing his words. i cant just send her away. i want to yell at my father, scream, hit him, do whatever to make him let me keep Jess. she'll be devastated, but, i have to. i don't want to, but my dad will literally murder me if i don't. she is the only thing running through my mind. i go crazy thinking about her. she lives in my mind rent-free. he cant just take that away from me. 

this is the only time i have actually felt something for any of the girls my dad has forced me into meeting. this is his fault. i didn't actually want to do this selecting. i wanted to go out into the world on my own and discover new people. but that didn't matter, now that i found the one and only woman my heart will ever desire.

Jess.

______________________________________________________

Hi guyssss! so.... Alex just confessed his love for Jess to usss!!!! if you have any questions, you can ask me and ill put it into the story guide. so far there have been no comments/questions so there is nothing in the story guide. feel free to ask in the comments of this story!

XOXO

Arweeno