| we're parents! |

emma

{september, 9]

i woke up startled with the feeling i was going to throw up.  i jumped out of bed quickly running to the bathroom.  i open the door rushing over to the toliet to throw up,  i sat of the ground in front of the toliet as i heard jack get up from the bed.  "emma?" he asks,  he rushes over to the bathroom and quickly approches me.  "oh baby." jack says,  wrapping my hair up in a ponytail as i throw up once more.  "i don't know how i got sick, maybe it was the pasta."i tell jack,  he sends me a soft smile.  

after minutes of throwing up i finally lay back down in bed beside jack, resting my head against his chest as he wraps his large arms around my body.  i laid there staring at the celing for minutes,  thinking about my sickness.  suddenly i remembered, i couldn't be-could i?

"jack." i start, jack looks over at me.  "i'm late." i tell him, he looks at me with confusion at first until he realized what i meant. "you mean you could be pregnant?" he asks me,  i nod my head and a smile forms on his lips.  "i should test but maybe." i tell him,  he hugs me tightly telling me he can go out and buy me a test.  i took a moment to think about what could happen if that test is positive,  jack and i would be parents which he really wants to be.  ever since our wedding day all he has talked about was how much he wanted to be a dad.  i always told him that i wasn't sure we were ready,  but now that i think of it i really do think we are.  

-

a couple hours had past and i finally took the test,  jack and i waiting in the living room staring at it waiting to see what happens.  jack grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers,  i rest my head against his shoulders.  jack leans over to look at the test and jumps up,  he grabs it and shows me what it says.  "holy shit em! its positive." jack screams,  i look to see hes right.  two pink lines formed meaning that i was pregnant! "were having a baby!"  i screech,  jack runs over to me lifting me up and spinning me around.  "i'm going to be a dad!" jack says,  his lips crash into mine and i chuckle.   

we sat back on the couch with my phone prepared to call meadow and nico,  i was excited for meadows reaction and same with nicos. i press the facetime button, it rang for a bit until meadow and nicos faces showed up on the screen.  "hey you two." nico says,  jack and i look at each other smirking.  i slowly show the test through the camera causing meadow and jump up and scream.  "no fucking way!" she screams,  slapping nico with happiness.  "no this is insane because.." meadow looks at nico and the both smirk.  suddenly a pregnancy test is on meadows screen.  my jaw drops with shock, i screech loudly and meadow laughs.  "oh my gosh stop it we are going to be mommys together!" i tell her, we all chuckle.  

next person we called was my parents,  i was both nervous and excited to tell them.  i facetimed them and they answered almost right away.  "hey you two!" my mom says,  my siblings all stood around my mom and dad.  "we have to tell you something.. were having a baby!" jack says,  my moms jaw drops and same with my dad.  "i'm going to be an aunt!  i'm 14 this is awesome." everleigh says,  jack chuckles.  "blake is going to be an aunt too-oh what the." dawson says making everyone burst out laughing.  

we hang up shortly after and we call ellen next,  jack was extra excited because his mom has been waiting to be a grandma and now she finally is.  "hey momma!" jack says, ellen smiles and waves hello to me.  "we are having a baby!" jack tells her,  she screams with excitement telling us how happy she is for us.  after ellen jack called the group chat with luke, quinn, trevor and cole.  he took a deep breath before pressing the facetime button,  it dialed for a bit until one by one the all answered.  "hey rowdy!" trevor says, the rest of them all say hi.  "we have to tell you guys something." i tell them all, they all look confused.  i slowly show the test on the screen and everyones jaws dropped and luke screamed.  "no fucking way!" luke yells,  i chuckle same with jack.  "damn jack how could you forget to put a damn condom on." quinn jokes, and jack sticks the finger up.  "i'm going to be the fav uncle." trevor says,  luke side eyes the screen.  "no i'm biologicaly the uncle so shut up."luke says,  the arguement continued for awhile till we said goodbye and hung up the phone.

~

[feb 10]

emma

these months have been flying by,  it was finally my gender reveal party which i have been waiting for.  meadow and my mom helped plan it out since i planned hers.  we had it in our backyard at our home in jersey.  there was pink and blue balloons everywhere.

all of our family and friends had already arrived,  we all sat around outside having fun waiting to find out the gender.  

for a couple hours we all just stood around having fun and talking until it was time to do the big reveal.  we had confetiti cannons in our hands ready to find out,  jack and i stood there staring at each other with big smiles.  jack wanted a boy first but i wanted a girl,  in the end were fine with anything.  

everyone started to count down from ten.  once they reached 1 me and jack both looked up to see blue confetiti in the air.  i scream with excitement same with jack.  he runs over to me and wraps his arms around me tightly!

[june 15]

i stood there in the kitchen making dinner with jack,  we were a week past my due date and have been trying everything to have the baby.  suddenly i felt a massive pain in my stomach causing me to drop the plate i carried in my hands to grab my stomach.  jack quickly rushed over to me,  i look down to see that my water broke.  "oh shit! my water broke." i yell,  jack stares at me not sure what to do.  "oh fuck jack i'm having the baby now!" i scream,  jack tries to calm me down and leads me into the car.  he runs back inside the house to grab my hospital bag and everything i needed.  

once we arrived at the hospital the nurses rushed over to me and took me into the labor and delivery room.  the laid me on the bed,  trying their best to comfort me.  another nurse tossed jack scrubs to put on,  after he put the clothing on he rushed over beside me to hold my hand. 

"your having this baby right now okay emma,  you need to stay calm and listen to what we say okay?" the docter said,  i nod my head grabbing jacks hand tightly.  "my mom isnt-" i try to tell jack but he cuts me off.  "i know i called her she'll be here." i nod my head taking deep breaths trying to calm my breathing.  

"push." the docter says,  i do just that screaming loudly and my grip tightens against jacks hand.  "theres the baby!" the nurse says,  i keep on pushing.  then suddenly i hear the sound of crying and i saw the nurse carrying my baby.  i look over at jack,  both of us smiling brightly. 

"its a beautiful baby boy." the nurse says, handing him gentily in my arms.  tears fall from my eyes,  as i stare at him. my heart felt warm looking at the way his nose scrunches and his eyelashes.  he looks exactly like jack, same nose,  same lips and same everything.  jack stares down at us,  looking a him then at me.  "hes perfect." jack says, tears in his eyes.  i hand him into jacks arms,  he stares at him with the brightest smile.  "im your dad." he whispers,  i couldn't help myself but smile.  

i wouldn't believe it if someone told me this was my life,  married to jack and a baby.  jack and i have been through everything together,  good and bad. i wouldn't have it any other way.  

"were parents!"

hi my loves!  i am in tears,  this is so gut-wrenching to have finished writing th last chapter in this book.  i didn't even think it would get this much reads,  i first started writing this as a joke and now look! i'm so heartbroken this is over but i'm alsoso excited to start the second book!  if anyone has any ideas of what to call it tell me.  it has to be summer themed like something cute maybe taylor sswift related i don't know.  anyways gosh i'm not going to cry writing this last line oh wait i am.. anyways guys thanks for reading muah ilysm xoxoxo tae.