chapter five

Or Nah (feat. The Weekend, Wiz Khalifa & DJ Mustard) - Remix

                                 "im not the type to call you back tomorrow,  

                                but the way you wrapping 'round me is a prob."

        _______________________________________________________

SEPTEMBER 24, 2023

tw smut

jack

𝓘t's been two weeks since I've seen emma,  and my life has just been crazy busy.    I stopped going to starbucks with nico because I knew it would be way too awkward seeing emma.   nico has been giving me shit about not calling her,  I'm assuming meadow has something to do with it.   he ended up giving me her number but I just can't bring myself to call her,  It's not that the sex was bad it's just she expects more from me than I can give.     I decided that after practice today I would text her and just tell her that I don't want a realationship with her.    but there was a part of me that wanted her all to myself,   she's beautiful and sexy and I don't want to stop seeing her but I can't fall for her.    

practice wasn't anything special but the entire time I was thinking of emma and it was driving me insane.   I knew what I had to do and I finally brought myself to text her.  

                                                                  emma bryant

me:    hey it's jack.

me:   ive been really busy but if you want to you could come by my place tonight.

                              emma bryant:  busy eh?  okok fine send me the address.

me:  1463 west side ave,  apartment 23

                                                                                  emma bryant:  kk:)

when I got back to my apartment I did a quick clean before emma came,  I honestly couldn't believe she agreed to come over but I was fine with it.   for some reason I was extremely nervous but I mean I've had girls over since maddie lived here but still.   emma isn't like other girls I've met and nothing like maddie.    maddie was a bitch that's the nicest way I can describe her,  and she hated any sort of clingy activity.  after sex she wouldn't even let me touch her or even cuddle her I should've known she'd cheat on my ass.   around 9:00 I heard a soft knock at the door,   I opened it and let emma in.    she took off her coat and gently placed it on the hook,   she looked into my eyes.   I couldn't stand another second of awkward silence so I grabbed her face and kissed her.   our lips stay locked as we enter into the bedroom,   I slam the door shut then I push her against the door.  I stand in between her legs kissing her neck then traveling back to her soft lips.   I take off my shirt as she takes off hers,  I help her with the rest by un-doing her bra, letting it fall to the floor.   I admired her beautiful body before our lips met again.   this time emma pushes me onto the bed the climbs onto me.   she starts kissing my neck and all down my body,   she takes off my pants and my boxers letting my cock out.   emma looks down then back into my eyes with a smirk,   she starts to kiss around my cock before I stop her.   "no lets not do that stuff alright.."  I tell emma,  she nods her head . emma comes back up and her eyes lock with mine.  "your so fucking perfect." i moan into her neck . she smiles,  as I rip open the condom package and slide it on.    she adujsts her hips before slowly sinking into me.   she starts moving her hips faster causing me to let out moans of plessure.   "sust like that. "  I say grabbing her and repeating the motion.    emma slams her hands onto my shoulder as she throws her head back.    "my turn now."  I joke sliding out of her and rolling us over,  switching postitions.   I sink back into her and start thrusting into her roughly.  "j-jack."  emma moans grabbing my hair and pulling it.    "holy fuck." emma says throwing her head back against the pillow.   "you can take it baby."  I moan into her ear.   "I'm close."  she tells me,  tugging on my hair once again.     she lets her orgasm rip and I slowly slide out of her.   I get up out of bed and put my clothes back on and toss Emma her's.   I get back into bed and start to get cozy.  "lock the door on your way out,  and please don't be too loud."   I slightly open my eyes to see her face,  it changes instantly.    "perfect.   this won't happen again,  goodbye jack."   

hey luvs!  yes that last part di in fact make me cry.....  but jack will get better i promisee!   but here is the playlist link!!  i hope u enjoy!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7qjYsVyB1TctUud8Vm4Tzw