chapter eleven

haunted (taylors version)

                        "come on, come on dont leave me like this, 

                              i thought i had you figured out."

         _______________________________________________

SEPTEMBER 30, 2023

jack

𝓛ast night was the happiest I've been since everything went down with maddie,   emma made me smile and laugh and I really needed that.   but as much as I liked her there is still a part of me that is afraid of getting hurt,   and I don't think anyone will be able to change that,  not even emma.    

the moment that we got into the car it was nothing but awkwardness,  mostly coming from meadow and nico.   they kept looking at each other and smiling,   I didn't know if emma told them about us but I hated this feeling and I didn't even want to be there anymore.  nico looked back once we got to a stop sign. "explain you two." he said,  making meadow laugh.  "leave them alone baby." meadow said,  lifting nico's hand and kissing it.   for some reason I felt mad at emma,  although she didn't do anything I blamed her for how they were acting.  I pulled out my phone and opened instagram,  pictures of blonde girls in bikinis popped up,  I pressed the like button and kept scrolling.  I took a quick glance over at emma,  she was looking down at my phone with pure disgust.  when her eyes locked with mine she looked away out her window.   even though I felt bad we wern't dating,  but I hated seeing her upset.    

"where the hell are we going."  I said sturnly,  after sitting in the back of a car for 30 minutes with nothing but silence I needed to get out.   emma and I haven't talked not even once the whole time,  I blame me for that but I didn't want attention from others by talking to her about what happended.   "we're going to the pumpkin patch!"  meadow says with ecxitment,   I rolled my eyes.   we finally pulled into the pumpkin patch and nico parked the car,  meadow couldn't controll her happiness and ran over to a sign that read "baby cows", and Nico quickly chased after her.    

leaving just me and emma alone in the car.    she attempted to open the door but it wouldn't budge,  she dragged her hands down her face.  "you've got to be kidding me."  emma mumbles,  refusing to look over at me.  I pulled out my phone and saw that there was no signal,  now she had no way to escape the conversation.    "emma-"  She cuts me off before I could finish my sentence.   "no,  I don't wanna hear it jack."  she said,  turning away to look out the window.  I grabbed her face softly and dragged my thumb down her lip forcing her to look at me.   "I don't understand why you're so mad,  we aren't together."  I said,  but instantly regretted it when I saw the look on her face.  "that's the thing jack!  I thought I was ready to let you in but then I remembered you were jack fucking hughes and it scared me." guilt took over my whole body when those words came out.  what she doesn't know is that she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and I know any man wants her in his bed,   and it scared me!   I could never tell her that  even if I wanted to, I couldn't.  I unbuckle my seat belt and move closer to her,  leaning over her body as her eyes lock with mine.   "I want you all to myself bryant."  I whisper into her ear.   emma looks down at my pants then back up into my eyes.  "same here rowdy." emma whispers.  

ahhh!  i disapointed you all againnn im sorry!  but for this smut i wanted to try something i havent done before but from emmas perspective so just trust me next chapter will be entertaining!  aaa i love that theyre stuck together this will be funnn! anyways happy reading muahhh xoxoox