| you may kiss the bride! |

wedding day

today was the day emma had been waiting for her entire life,  the day she was getting married.  after everything her and jack went through, all the good and the bad,  she was happy its him who shes spending her life with.  

emma sat on a chair staring at my reflection in the mirror, still in shock that she was getting married.  "emma are you ready for your hair and makeup?" meadow asks her, walking into the room.  she stood beside emma with a smile,  she wrapped her arms around her hugging her tightly as they stare into the mirror.  "theres the beautiful bride!" a soft voice said from behind them,  they both turn around to see ellen already in her dress ready for the wedding.  "i'm scared." emma confesses,  ellen looks at her confused.  "its just jack,  nothing to be afraid of." ellen says with a smile,  emma nods her head trying her best not to panic.  "yeah your right."

in the other room,  jack sat staring at the window admiring the view of the ocean.  he fidgeted with his hands nervously.  "you alright?" luke asked him,  he turned around to see luke in his tux staring with a smirk.  "its just emma,  man you're getting married and before me.  gosh didn't expect that one." luke jokes,  jack chuckles.   jack grabbed a tiny book from his back pocket,  he started reading over his vows making sure everything is perfect.  "do you have your-" jack tries to ask luke but he cuts him off. "yes i have my speach and you will be surprised, its very good." luke tells him,  jack rolls his eyes and gets up from his seat and walks towards the mirror.  

 he changed into his outfit, with a white shirt under it and a black tux.  he fixed his tie, then stood there staring at the reflection in the mirror.  he stared at himself contemplating if he even deserved emma,  but quickly pushed those thoughts away.

emma, meadow, ellen, jennifer, bella, everleigh, blakley and the rest of emmas friends all sat together getting ready.  they all sat together in their nightgowns doing their makeup,  emma had her makeup artist and hairstylest helping her get ready.   after months of debating if she should curl her hair or put it up,  she decided to put it in a loose bun leaving strands of hair in the front.  

"dress time!" her mom jen said with joy,  they all got up from there seats watching as emma went to change.  she went into the changingroom with her mother,  jen had the dress displayed ready for her to put it on.  emma slowly put on her wedding dress,  adjusting it as she looked in the mirror.  "you look beautiful my baby." her mom said,  emma smiled trying her hardest not to cry.  jennifer gentily placed the vail on emmas head,  the vail matched her dress perfectly with the same floral pattern.  

emma took a breath and walked through the door to everyone else.  everyone smiled looking at her in her dress,  meadow had tears in her eyes staring at her best friend.  "meadow i swear don't you dare cry or i will cry." emma jokes,  making both of them chuckle.  "i'm just so happy for you." meadow says,  sniffling causing tears to begin to fill her eyes. "stoppp!" emma says smiling.

-

two hours had pasted and it was finaly time.  the wedding had started and everyone arrived and already took there seat.  jack stood there standing at the end of the isle,  his heart started to race as everyone looked at him.  he looked at his family in the front row watching him with smiles on ther faces,  his mom who already was crying and she hasn't even seen emma.  jack stood there with his hands in front of him waiting for the music to start.  

jack heard the sound of the violin, the song was wildest dreams.  jack let emma have full control of music so her expected taylor swift and thats what he got.  the first to walk down the isle was luke,  as jacks best man he stood beside him.  next came quinn, then trevor, then nico, then cole and then dawson.  after all the groomsmen finished, next came the bridesmates.  first to walk down was meadow, of course, she stood on the oposite side of him. "you better cry hughes." meads whispered into his ear, he looked over at her and smirked.   next came bella, isabella, gigi, kendell and everleigh.  as everleigh pasted him she looked up at jack and smiled.  "just a warning my sister looks very pretty." she told jack, he looked down and smiled.  soon after blakley came walking down the isle in her pink dress, carrying her basket of flowers, tosing them on the floor and laughing. after she finished she took a seat beside her mother.