chapter thirty-nine

emma

[january 9, 2024]

our trip was slowly coming to an end,  i didn't wanna leave greece but everyone had to go back to work.  i was trying to enjoy every moment of the rest of the trip with jack,  since we're back together.

i couldn't stay mad at him after what he did, if a boy knew the way to my heart that's exactly it.  anything taylor swift and the way i could see the pain in jacks eyes,  he really was sorry.   i haven't been hanging out with anyone else but jack for the last couple of days, tanning, boating and just spending time together.  i missed spending time with him, kissing him, hugging him and just being with him again. 

i laid on the couch with luke, quinn, trevor and nico.  we all sat there watching mamma mia,  jack and meadow were nowhere to be seen.  i expected the went out on the boat for the day but suddenly we heard screaming,  we turned around to see jack and meadow running into the living room holding their phones. "oh my gosh!" meadow yells,  we all look at her confused.  "we're all going to see taylor swift on friday!" jack tells us,  everyones jaws drop and there was silence for a moment before we all screamed.  "we're going to see taylor? i love taylor!" trevor screams,  we all laugh at him and he gets up and runs over to meadow to give her a hug.  he lifts her up and spins her around. "put down my girl trevor." nico jokes,  we all burst out laughing and meadow runs over to nico and cuddles up next to him.  

jack takes a seat beside me,  he looks into my eyes and smirks.  "do you know i love you even more now?" i joke, he smiles and presses a kiss to my lips.  "just telling you it was all my idea." jack tells everyone,  he puts his hands behind his head and rests on the couch.  "oh shut up i helped get the damn tickets." meadow tells jack, they both roll their eyes at each other and we all laugh.  "well i love both of you but i love taylor more." trevor says.  "you know,  some people say i'm a swiftholic." trevor jokes,  we all burst out laughing and trevor smirks.  

_

later that day me and jack laid by the pool tanning.  we enjoyed the time spent alone, without the others just us.  "wanna go walk on the beach?  jack asks me,  i look over at him squinting my eyes from the sun.  "of course." i tell him,  jack gets up and reaches for my hand to help me up. 

we walked down the long steps that led us to the beach.   i felt the sand on my feet and the smell of the ocean.   the sounds of the waves crashing into the shore,  jack grabs my hand intertwining our fingers as we walk across the beach.  "i really don't wanna go back to new york." i tell jack,  he looks down at me.  "why's that baby?" jack asks me.  "i mean leaving here,  this view and going back to model life i just- i don't know if it's for me." i tell him,  he smiles softly looking into my eyes.  "you know you don't have to,  i could bring in the money and you do whatever makes you happy.  if that's here in greece or wherever you wanna be my love." jack tells me, i smile brightly at his kindness. "what about we buy a summer house here?  meadow and i always wanted to have one where we could raise our kids together, have them all grown up there." i tell jack.  "i love that baby.  our little babies running around the beach, i'd be admiring my beautiful wife and my loving family." jack says,  making my heart warm. i love that he wanted kids,  because he never said that before.  "you want kids?" i ask jack,  he smiles at me.  "lots if thats what you want bryant?" jack asks,  i nod my head and he kisses my temple.  "i wanna get married here at this beach." i say to jack,  looking up into his bright blue eyes that matched the ocean.  "oh really." jack chuckles, i nod my head and mumble 'mhm'.  "anything you want baby."

i pictured me and jacks future,  seeing how he was with blake and how good he was with her made me so happy.  jack is going to be such a good dad,  i can see it now.  me taking the kids to jacks games.  telling them thats their dad skating by them, as i hold them up to the glass.  i can picture our wedding down at this beach,  all of our family and friends with us.  i really do hope jacks the one, i know that hes the one. 

jack and i took a seat on the sand,  he wrapped his large arms around my shoulder pulling my closer to him.  i rest my head on his shoulder as we both look at the sea,  in the distance i see a huge beach house on the land. the house sat quietly on that beach,  the bright white exterior and its house windows.  "that one." i say to jack,  grabbing his hand pointing at the beach house.  "that's our beach house." i tell him,  jack chuckles.  "okay, thats our holiday house." jack says looking over at me.  "promise?" i ask him, sticking out my pinky.  "pinky promise." he says intertwining out pinkies so that no one can break our promise.  

hey luvsss this is a very short chapter but i have no ideas of what to write.  after the concert chapter i have no clue what else to write about.  but i do need your guys opinions about what to do next with this book.  i could keep writing about emma and jacks storyin this book or do a second book about em and jack,  like their wedding day and their kids.  thats why i added the holiday house into it because i have an idea.  so i could do all that stuff in this book and once its done i start a brand new book about their kids,  which would be kinda like tsitp with meads and nicos kidssss!  give me your opinions happy reading muah xoxoxo tae