chapter nineteen

emma

tw:  smuttt:)

[october 17,2023]

my heart dropped as the words came out of his mouth,   jack hughes wants me to be his girlfriend?   my mind was going a million miles an hour,   I don't even know why he wants me.   there is millions of girls who want him but yet he wants me.  "w-what? why." I studder on my words,  his eyes lock with mine from across the table.  "because bryant,   you make me feel something that I haven't felt before. and your the most beautiful person I've ever met,   inside and out."  a smile forms on his face as he speaks,  no matter what he does he always manages to give me butterflies.   "oh rowdy."  I say with a bright smile,   my heart still beating faster and faster by the second.  "is that a yes?" a smirk apperes on his face as he speaks.  "yes jack."

_

after we finished eating jack payed for our meals,  as much as I tried to convince im to let me pay he insisted he would pay.   this new version of jack was making me fall for him ten times harder,  he's romantic and can show his feelings.  although as hard as he tries there is still a part of him holding back,  and I can tell apart of him still loves maddie.

as we get up from our seats I hear the sound of young girls whispering from behind us,  I turn around to see a group of five girls taking photos of us.   "jack."  I whisper into his ear,  looking up into his eyes.  "it's okay let's just get out of here." jack says,  I nod my head and jack grabs my hand leading us out of the resteraunt.   once we got to jacks car he opens the passanger side door for me,  i smile thanking him for his kindness before he walks towards his door and hops in.  

on the way home I shuffled a random playlist conisisting of once again taylor swift,  the first song that came on was 'love story'.   I could feel awkwardness between me and jack,  he hadn't spoken since inside of the resteraunt.   I glance over at him from the passenger side expecting to meet his gaze but no.  "are you okay?" I ask jack,  he still made no eye contact.  "i'm fine,  it's just if those girls upload the pictures of us then-" before he could finish speaking I cut him off,  although I'm nervous myself about the world finding out about us. "lets focus on that tomorrow okay."  he nods his head and finally smiles in my direction.   "do you want to stay over at my place? we could you know watch a movie!" he says with a smirk,  he eyes locked with mine.  "rowdy you know damn well we aren't watching a movie."  I joke causing jack to burst out laughing.  "well if you insist."  that same smirk forms again on his lips,  I slap his shoulder and roll my eyes.

_

we arrive to jacks apartment complex,  he jumps out of the car and quickly runs over to my side to open the door.  I look up into his bright blue eyes and smile,  he grabs my hand intertwining our fingers and we walk to his door.   he opens the tall black doors letting me walk in first,  but almost insantly as I stepped foot inside,  I felt strong force pushing me against the door.  jack's lips crashed into mine,  his broad body grinding against me.   his lips travel to my neck,  sucking my skin which most likely will leave a mark tomorrow.  

jack takes off his shirt and his pants,  leaving him in his boxers.   he stares at his jersey which I still wore and smirks.  "as much as I love seeing you in my jersey,  I prefer you with nothing on."  he gentily lifts off the jersey before pulling down my black leggings,  leaving me in my black laced set.    he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist,  he cups my ass causing me to let out soft moans.   he un-does my bra letting it fall onto the floor with the rest of our clothes,  we enter into his bedroom.   jack tosses me onto his soft bed before crawling on top of me,   his lips leaving a trail of kisses all down my body.   he pulls down my panties slowly still not breaking eye contact,  he tosses them on the floor with the other clothes.   jack pulls down his boxers letting his hard cock out,  he smirks when he notices my staring.   

"are you sure baby?" he asks me,  his hands tracing my hard nipples causing shivers down my body.  "yes j."  jack nods,  he grabs a condom and rips open the packaging.   he rolls the condom on,  before teasing my enterance with the tip.  "p-please jack."  that same smirk formed on his lips.  "my needy,  needy girl."  he coos,  he slides into me slightly throwing his head back.   jack begins thrusting into me roughly,  moans escape my mouth with every thrust.   "you're perfect bryant."  he moans into my neck,   my one hand gripping the bed sheets while the other grabs his hair.  "f-fuck."  I say tightening my grip against the sheets.   "i'm so close."  I mumble,  throwing my head back.  "I know baby,  I know."  almost instantly I felt my orgasam soar through me,  jacks thrusts become sloppy as the two of us catch our breaths.   

jack slides out of me laying down beside me on the bed,   we both turn to face each other.   jack tucks a strand of hair behind my ears causing me to blush.   "your adictive emma."   he says,  his eyes lock with mine.  "oh rowdy." I chuckle,  today has been a fairytale.