chapter nine

gorgeous - taylor swift

                                             "ocean blue eyes looking in mine, 

                                   i feel like i might,  sink and drown and die."

                     _____________________________________________

SEPTEMBER 29, 2023

emma

𝓜y heart completely stopped beating when I saw jack at my door,  I never expected to see him again.   my heart ached when jack started crying,  and I knew exactly what he was going through and it sucked.   although he treated me terriblely I understood him,   I invited him to stay over because I couldn't bare to send him home.   It was like I completely forgot about my date with Trevor,  but I really think it's just a friendship.   the way I feel about jack is different,   it's consuming and when I look into those blue eyes it gives me butterflies.  

I made us some tea before we went to sleep.  the purpose of inviting jack to stay wasn't for sex,  I wanted to spend time with him.    I walk into my room and place the tea on my nightstand,  jack is laying on my bed on his phone.   he looks up and shuts his phone off,  "I can sleep on the couch or I can leave."  he says.   "jack,  I invited you to stay and you're not going to sleep on the couch."  I say,  I take off my glasses and take a sip of my tea.   jack takes off his shirt and his pants leaving him in only his boxers.   we both got into bed,  the silence was killing me.   I roll over to face him,   he does the same.   his ocean blue eyes lock with mine,   he tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear.   He drags his thumb down my bottom lip,  still maintaining eye contact.   "you're beautiful." jack whispers into my ear,  making my blush.  "did I make you blush, pretty girl?"  he says with a smirk,  is he trying to kill me?    I smile,  his lips meet mine.   not intense but the perfect pace,   I couldn't help but smile even brighter thinking about what he said.   Once we stop he kisses my forhead.  "good night bryant."  he says,  wrapping his arms around me.  I snuggle into his broad shoulders.  "good night rowdy."   

//hey luvss!  ik this is a very very short chapter but the next chapter will be better i promisee!   omg i love them so so much!  anyways happy reading muah xoxoxo