chapter thirty:)

emma

[december, 16, 2023]

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

christmas is coming faster than ever,  my apartment is completely dceorated and ready.  i ended up decorating with izzy because jack was ignoring me then.  i told him i forgave him for not taling to me,  i shouldn't of but things were going good before.   

snow is falling in new york,  the city is decorated for christmas and my childhood dreams of going to new york for chistmas is coming true.  i miss meadow a lot,  she told me that she'll come by and visit maybe tomorrow which made me happy.  isabella is good company and all but i miss my meadow sometimes.  

for the last couple of days since me and jack made up,  he's been spending time with me in new york.   i loved having him around,  his warm snuggles and just his pressence.   izzy had gone back to la for the chirstmas time,  so my and jack had the apartment all to us.  the two of us snuggle together on the couch while watching gilmore girls,  something about him was suspicous.  he kept looking at his phone and texting someone with a smirk.  "you're acting strange."  i joke,  he looks up from his phone and smiles.  "you'll see." jack says,  he was up to something for sure.  

"lets go for a walk,  show me around new york and we can see all the decorations."  jack says,  of course i wanted to go for a walk,  its my favorite thing to do.  "sounds good rowdy."  i tell him,  we get up from the couch and throw on our coats.  i put on my ugg boots, a cute fluffy hat and my super puff jacket.   jack just puts on his coat,  a pair of shoes and a grey benie which is his favorite.   we left my apartment,  went down the elevator and walked through the lobby.   i said a quick hello to dolly and she smiled.   we were instantly greated by the cold air as we walked out of the building,  i loved the cold but jack not so much.  "your a baby,  jack you play hockey for gods sake." i joke when i see him shiver,  he nudges me with his shoulder and we both laugh.  we walk down the busy streets of new york,  i grabbed his hand and skipped down the street.  jack laughed and pulled me back to him.   he smiled and kissed me softly,  not agressive but the perfect pace.   i pull away when i notice the prettiest book store across the street,  it was decorated with garland and a pretty red bow.   "were going there,  right now." i say sternly,  jack nods his head.  "yes ma'am,  lead the way."  jack jokes,  i grab his hand once again intertwining our fingers.   i lead the way to the bookstore,  it must be at least three stories tall.   

jack opens the door for me and my jaw drops once i see the inside,  it was straight out of a disney movie.  the achitecure was beautiful,  tons and tons of books displaied on rustic bookshelves.  "i'm in love."  i mumble,  i walk around the store and pick out multiple books i wanted.  jack stayed at the front of the store back on his phone again,  this time calling someone.   i walk over to him carrying all my books,  he doesn't notice me.  "we'll be back in an hour,  i'll keep her distracted till then."  jack says to the person,  before hanging up the phone.  i tap his shoulder,  he turns around startled.  "you'll see soon bryant."  jack smirks,  i roll my eyes and hand him my books.  "you're getting nine books emma?" jack asks me,  i nod my head and smile.  "i'll go buy these for you." jack says before walking away,  i explored more of the store once he was gone.  it had a massive starbucks and a lululemon store all on the second and third floor.   this bookstore reminded me of university, sometimes i regret dropping out.  i was going to school to be a dentist just like my mom,  but my parents just couldn't afford it and neither could i.   

jack walks towards me carrying a bag in his right hand and a tray with two coffees from starbucks.   i kiss his lips and thank him for getting me the books and coffee.  "i could've bought it myself." i tell him,  he shakes his head.  "its christmas time baby!" jack says with a smile. 

_

we left soon after and walked back to my place,  once again he kept texting that same person on his phone.   i was starting to get annoyed,  he wouldn't tell me who he was texting.  i didn't wanna come off as a clingy obsessive girlfriend but it was stressing me out.  

we take the elevator up to my floor,  jack kept smirking for some reason.  the door slides open and we walk out and to my apartment door.   "now close your eyes."  jack whispers,  he opens the door and leads me inside.  "open." he tells me,  i open my eyes.  my entire family was standing there and meadow and nico were there too.  "surprise!" they all yell,  i screem with excitment and run into my moms arms.  "i missed you guys so much!" i say, i hug each and everyone one of my family members.  my little sister blake jumps into my arms and i spin her around in circles.  "i miss you emmy." blake says,  with her cute baby voice.  i kiss her forehead and run over to meadow and nico and hug them both. "you planned this didn't you guys."  i asked them,  the both nod. "it was jacks idea,  i just you know called them bought them the tickets and-" meadow tries to say,  but jack cuts her off.  "okay we get it."  he says,  i wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.  "eww." blake, everleigh and dawson say.  

blake walks over to jack and looks at him with her confused little face.  "who you?" she asks him,  staring up at jack from the floor.  he lifts her up, and spins her around.  "i'm jack,  you sisters amazing boyfriend." jack tells her,  she giggles as he spins her again.  "you funny." she says,  he kisses her temple and puts her back down.  i smile at him,  the fact he's good with kids makes me love him even more.  i haven't told him that,  i don't know when i'll tell him but i love him.  

ahhhh i love this chapter,   blake and jack are the cutest everrrr!  i tricked ya'll a bit with the calling,  but maddie and jack are going on a pause for a second.   but more drama is to commeee

anyways happy reading muahhh xoxox tay
‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.