chapter tirty-four

emma

[january, 2, 2024]

once our flight landed we got off the plane and walked through the airport.   we found all of our luggage and made our way through the crowded airport.  i looked among all the people and saw nico standing there with a sign for meadow,  beside him stood trevor dressed in a blow up dinosour.  i bursted out laughing and ran up to trevor,  he was holding a sign that said "we miss you a shit ton stanky butt." i ran up to trevor,  he gave me a big hug.  "someone missed me i guess." trevor jokes,  i slap his shoulder.  i give nico a quick hug and introduce them to the rest of the girls.  "emma, you understand you're casually hanging out with bella hadid right?" trevor whispers into my ear as we walk out of the airport.  i nod my head,  as i walk outside i feel the warmth of the sun against my skin and the smell of ocean.  i've always love that feeling of walking out of the airport,  when i was younger my family always went to greece for the summer and i love the kind people there.  

trevor and nico both drove two cars so that we could all fit,  the rest of the girls managed to fit in nicos car so me and trevor drove to the house alone.  i could tell while trevor was driving that he wanted to know what happend with jack,  i never told anyone we broke up but i'm sure people are onto us because he's not here.  "what happened with you and rowdy?" trevor asks me, i take a deep breath.  "he cheated, with maddie." i manage to say,  trevor looks at me.  "i'ts fine really,  i'm fine." i say,  trevor still looks at me.  "i fucking hate him, he doesn't deserve you em." i nod my head,  he didn't deserve me at all and i just wanted to enjoy this trip.  i wanted to forget about jack, as hard as that may be i have to.  i can't spend the rest of my life sitting in my room crying,  greece should be the perfect way to forget.   

we pulled up to the airbnb,  it was huge and looked exactly like the one i used to stay in as a kid.  trevor jumped out of the car to open the door for me,  i thank him with a soft smile before getting out.  i went to grab my things but trevor insisted that he carried my bags,  i let him carry everything and we walked up the large stairs.  the house was very tall,  multiple stories high with palm trees all around the house.  "this house is beautiful." i tell trevor,  he nods his head and opens the front door for me.  "i know right,  i picked it out just for you baby."  trevor says with a smirk,  i do a barfing face and trevor rolls his eyes.  "your gross." i mumble,  i was in love with this house and felt like i was living mamma mia.   "your room is on the third floor,  right next to mine." trevor says, nudging my shoulder.  i walk up the stairs to the third floor,  i open the bedroom door and my jaw drops.   the room had blue wallpaper with seashells,  the room was decorated perfectly.   i looked on the bed to see a cute little bear with a note,  I walked towards it and opened the note up.   the outside said "open me" written with very messy handwriting.  

dear emma

i hope you like the room,  cole and nico helped me decorate a bit,  but bronco the bear was completely my idea! 

now meet me by the ocean and make sure you wear an extra hot bathing suit just for me!!

-trevor

i smile brightly after reading his sweet note, i gave the bear a quick squeze.  i'm not surprised he named him bronco after his car,  very trevor like.  i unpacked some of my clothing quickly before picking out a bright pink bikini to wear.  i put it on and threw on jean shorts with my favorite big tee-shirt before running out of my room and downstairs.  i was greated by someone i didn't reconize, he smiled kindly.  "you're emma right?  i'm cole." he said,  he was the boy trevor mentioned in his note.  "yep, it was nice to meet you i've gotta go meet up with trevor right now,  see you later!" i say with a smile,  cole returns it and waves me goodbye.  i grab a towel and run out the door to the beach.  i ran quickly down the steep steps leading me towards the private beach.  i honestly couldn't be happier having a beach all to myself,  without the crowds and people who might reconize me.   the moment my feet touched the sand i instantly felt relaxed,  i look to see trevor splashing around in the water.  "look at you having fun." i joke,  he turns around and calls me over.  i drop my towel before running towards him,  my feet meet the water.  "don't be a baby, get in the water."  trevor says, i shake my head but trevor grabs me pulling us both into the water.   i scream before getting pulled under, i come back up for a breath and so does trevor.  "i hate you." i joke splashing water on him,  he does the same to me. 

"so are you having fun yet?" trevor asks me,  i dip my hair into the water slowly. "yes this was exactly what i needed.  its even better that you're here." i tell him,  trevor smiles softly.  "i know you don't want to talk about him but jack is losing his shit because i didn't invite him.  i told him that you were here and that its better if he didn't come this time." trevor tells me, i nod my head taking it all in.  "i don't want you two fighting because of me,  if you want i can leave-" i attempt to say, but trevor cuts me off.  "no. absolutly not,  you aren't leaving because jack can't stop being a baby. " trevor says,  i didn't want to leave but i also didn't wanna be here with jack.  "the real reason is that hes scared we're going to hookup or something,  i wouldn't even give a shit what he thought if we did." i say,  trevor looks at me with a smirk.  "are you saying you wanna kiss me bryant?" trevor asks me smirking,  i didn't mean i wanted to kiss him when i said what i said,  but now i find myself wanting to.  "i mean it wouldn't hurt." i mumble before walking though the water towards trevor.  trevor lifts me up,  i wrap my legs around his waist.  my lips crash into his, his hands travel towards my ass.  "i've waited so long for that." trevor mumbles.  "oh shut up."

uhm plot twist i guess!  i don't know how i feel about trevor and emma,  i mean i love jack and don't worry he'll be back.  i'm figuring out what the heck i'm going to do with this book,  i have an idea but i don't know if you guys will like it...

anuyways happy reading muahhh xoxoox tae