chapter twenty-eight

emma

[december 1, 2023]

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

the past couple of days being a model have been both busy and fun,  although i wish everything could be going as perfect.  jack and i haven't spoken in days,  i've tried calling him and nothing but voicemail.   he hasn't even made an attempt to visit me and honestly i'm worried,  because this isn't like him to just ignore me.   i pull out my phone from my bedside table and get comfy,  i dial nicos number because he's the only one who should know where he is.   "hey em,  whats up." nico says,  i felt bad calling him this late of night.  "have you talked to jack,  we haven't spoke in days."  i ask nico,  dragging my hands down my face.  "i thought he was staying with you,  he hasn't been at practice in days." my heart completely stopped beating,  jack would never miss practice.   "nico i'm scared."  i tell him,  i stop the tears trying to fall from my eyes.  "its okay we will find him,  alright." i couldn't give him a proper response other then a hum.  "try and sleep okay."  nico says kindly,  i hang up the phone and throw the sheets over my head.

jack

[december 1, 2023]

smutttt

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

i shouldn't of been ignoring emma but i was really losing my mind,  maddie has been spaming my phone telling me she loves me and that she would do anything for another chance.  i didn't know what to do,  i'm torn between two girls that i love.  

i give in and open maddies message,  only to see a video of her.. naked.  i tap on it and her naked body apperes on my screen,  my heart started to race fatser and faster.   maddie was fucking touching herself,  she always knew just the thing to do to get me to forgive her.    maddie plunges two fingers inside of her,  trowing her head back and letting out soft moans of pleasure.  "fuck,  jacky."  she moans,  i wanted her so fucking bad right now.  "i- i need you jack." maddie moans once more,  i jumped out of bed and grabbed my keys from the table.    the next thing i knew i was driving to new york,  but not to see emma....

my car ride there i was anxoius,  i wanted her more than ever.   i hated the facft i was doing this,  cheating on emma but then again in the moment i didn't care.  i pulled up to her apartment,  the place i used to spend every free moment of my life.  i jumped out of my car and ran as fast as i could through the lobby,  i didn't wait for the elevator instead i ran up the stairs.  

i didn't even knock at her door,  i flung it open.  maddie was laying on her stomach on her bed,  with bright red sexy langerie on.   "i knew you'd show up." maddie says with a smirk as i approch her bed.  "shut the fuck up." i mumble,  my lips crash into hers.   maddie's hands travel down my body,  she stares at my pants with that stupid smirk.  "fuck me jacky." before i knew it i was flying on top of her,  kissing every inch of her body.  she takes of my clothing starting with my shirt,  she rips it off of me and admires my body for a moment.  "i've always loved those abs." she mumbles and pulls down my pants and boxers,  letting my cock out.  

maddie leans back and takes off her bra,  her breasts even more perfect than i remembered.   i pull down her panties and throw them on the ground with the rest of the clothes.  "are you going to fuck me or-" she chirps but i cut her off. "shuush."  i climb onto her,  i tease her entrance with the tip.  "don't tease me jack." maddie jokes,  i slide into her and she trows her head back.  i attempt to thrust into her until i realize i forgot to put on a fucking condom.   i slide back out of her instantly,  maddie looks at me confused. "fuck do you have condoms." i ask her,  she groans and sits up.  "god its fine, stop being a baby and get back here." she says annoyed.  "no maddie,  i'm not going to get you fucking pregnant." i say,  maddie rolls her eyes.  "you're so dramtic." maddie says, she gets up and walks to the bathroom.  of course she had a damn condom.   she comes back and hands me the condom,  maddie lays back down on her back. 

i rip open the condom package and slide it on,  i lift maddie up so that her ass is facing me.  i slide into her once again,  this time she didn't expect it.   "fuck." she moans,  i thrust into her at a fast pace.   she tugs on the sheets and lets out moans of plesure. "j-jack, fuck i love you." she moans,  i slowed down when the words came out.  i loved and hated when she said she loved me,  its hard to believe it after she legit cheated on me. "don't stop." she says sternly,  i nod my head and trust again.    our bodies creating a rythym with each and every thrust.  "you feel so fucking good maddie." i moan into her ear,  she lets out a 'mhm'.    

suddenly my phone rings from the side table,  maddie groans as i slide out of her to answer.  i expected it to be emma because for weeks she'd been calling me,  but it was nico.  "jack where the hell are you, what do you think your doing ignoring emma for weeks."  nico says through the phone,  the last thing i needed was nico giving me shit like always.  i have missed a couple practices like tonight i missed our game,  but i couldn't help it i need maddie. "shut up nico, leave me alone."  i tell him,  he acted like my dad all the time and it pissed me off. "i'm not going to leave you alone, you missed the game tonight and that will not happen again." i wanted to hang up so badly but then again nico is my best friend. "i'm dealing with a lot right now,  i need time to think about stuff."  i tell him,  i could picture him rolling his eyes at me right now.  "fine, but you can't miss hockey anymore and call emma back for gods sake."  nico says before hanging up,  i roll my eyes and throw my boxers on.  

"i could go if you'd like."  i tell maddie but she shakes her head,  maybe she really has changed.  "come here jack." maddie says with her arms wide open,  i smiled so brightly at her.  i tossed her my tee-shirt and her panties,  before laying down beside her.  

maddie wrapped her arms around me,  i truly left safe in her arms.  "i missed you jack." she says with what i could almost call a smile.  "me too."

im. so. sorry...   this had to happen ughh!  is it bad that i kinda like maddiee,  shes pretty badass and i sorta love it.   i feel bad for emma right noww but i promise you there story isn't over.

anyways happy reading muahhhh xoxoxo tay