chapter sixteen

jack

OCTOBER 17, 2023

I pickednico up earlier before the game today to go to starbucks,  we usually arrive at the arena at three anyway because we practice before.   I wanted emma to come to another game, I ended up buying two tickets front row right beside our bench.  I still didn't know if her and meadow were even free but It didn't matter,  I want to see her again.   I don't know what was happening to me,  I told myself not to fall for her but I can't help it.   

we walked into starbucks,  I looked around the building for emma.  but when I spotted her she wasn't alone,  she was sitting at a table talking to some guy.  I couldn't see his face,  anger and jelousy came apon me.  I walked towards them and realized the guy she was talking to was trevor.  trevor and I have been best friends for awhile,  but ever since he went out with emma things have been weird mostly from me.   I hated the fact that he went on a date with her even more that they might have had sex,  him fucking her I couldn't bare to think of it.  

I approched the table,  emma noticed me but before she could speak I lifted her chin and pressed a soft kiss so her lips.  "hi baby." I whispered into her ear,  trevor heard me.  "rowdy!" trevor says getting up to give me a bear hug,  I push him off of me joknly.  "get off of me you big baby." I say making emma chuckle,  trevor sits back in his seat.  I looked over at nico,  he was making out with meadow against the wall with his hand in the pocket of her jeans.  "what are you doing here?" I ask trevor, he has a game tomorrow back in Anaheim so he has to get back at some point.  "I came here for the weekend,  I stopped to say bye to emma on the way to the airport."  I nod my head as a response and look around to see if there was an extra chair but there wasn't.  "take mine, I gotta go anyways.  I'll stop by another time."  trevor says as he stands up and walks away.  trevor walks over to nico and meadow who are still kissing,  he mumbles something into nico's ear and nico gives him the finger.  

"jack."  emma says sternly,  bringing all my attention back to her.  "I don't like trevor. I just told him I think were better off as friends and he agreed,  no need to get all worried rowdy."  emma says making me chuckle.  "how would you like to come to my game tonight? and meadow of course." I smile forms on her pretty face. "I would love to mr. hughes." I couldn't help but blush at her comment,  the way she makes me feel is both lovely and terrifing.  "I'm going to go tell meads." she said,  we both get up and walk over to meadow and nico,  they stopped kissing as emma and I aproched.  emma fills them in about the plans and meadow gets excited,  she looks over at nico with a bright smile and he kisses her temple.  

nico and I left starbucks shortly after to head to the rink,  emma said she would text me when they got there so we could meet them early again.  on the way to the arena I got a text from emma.  

                                                                 bryant🐄

bryant🐄:  can you ask nico if i can borrow his jeresy again:)

                                                                                    me:  no.

bryant🐄:  why?  

                                                                    me:  you're not wearing his jersey.

bryant🐄:  oh rowdy...

                                                                                       me:  your wearing mine.

bryant🐄:  oh really?

                                                  me:  yes,  ill give it to you once you get there

bryant🐄: but  i want nicos

                                           me:  your not wearing his fucking jersey bryant

bryant🐄:  seems like someone is jeleous eh?

                                                                                                me:  see you later em.

HI! PRETTY BORNING CHAPTER BUT WTVV!  HOCKEY GAME NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE SM FUN! ANYWAYS HAPPY READING MUAH XOXOO