Surprise Visit

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

The rain was coming down extremely hard, abusing the glass on my bedroom window with each drop. Thunder sounded not long after that, so I opened up my eyes. It was dark outside, but that was only because of the dark grey clouds in the sky. The clock on my bedside table informed me that it was eleven in the morning. I let out a groan and buried my head into my pillow. It was too early for me to be up, especially during spring break.

With a sigh I reached out to grab my phone to check and see if I had any messages from Nate or even from Ethan, but I stopped short when I didn't feel the device on the table. I looked up to see that my phone was no longer sitting on my bedside table like it was yesterday. It didn't take a genius to know that one of my parents decided to sneak in my room while I was sleeping. It was probably my dad, and that just made me angrier than I was yesterday.

I hopped out of bed and ran out of my room. I was growing sick of this. They already forbade me from seeing him, and now they were taking my phone to prevent me from even talking to him? This was so fucking stupid.

Neither of my parents were in their room or the living room, so I ran into the kitchen. The two of them were sitting at the table. My mom had a mug in her hand and a very sad look on her face, and my dad was sitting with his feet propped up onto the table. He was playing with a small device, and I noticed that it was my phone.

"Really? You take my phone too?" I exclaimed, throwing my hands down onto the table. My mom jumped in surprise, nearly spilling her tea all over herself, while my dad just looked at me.

"I don't want you communicating with him either," my dad replied before going back to my phone. He started scrolling, and every once in a while he would scowl. He was going through my fucking phone!

"Are you going through my phone?" I yelled.

"Yes. You and Nathan have very interesting conversations," he spat.

"Ironhide, just give her the damn phone," my mom said quietly.

He shot her a look before holding up my phone. "Gladly."

I was about to grab it when he crushed it in his hand. I just gaped at him, the angry tears making their way down my face. He let it drop to the floor and I just looked at it. It was completely destroyed. The glass from the screen was scattered on the floor, as well as other parts of the phone were. I looked back up at both of my parents.

"What am I doing to make you want to treat me like this? What have I done wrong?" I asked them.

"We discussed this last night, Kaelyn. I'd much rather we not discuss it again," my mom told me, taking a sip of her tea or whatever the fuck was in her stupid little cup.

I pursed my lips before turning to walk back out of the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" my dad asked as I approached the door. I just ignored him and continued on to my room. I was hoping to go for a run, and I didn't care that it was storming outside. I needed to get out of this house and away from my parents before I lost it. My circuits could handle a little bit of rain.

I quickly changed in to a pair of workout pants, a pink Nike sports bra, and my pink Nike Free Runs. I threw my hair up into a messy bun before heading back down the stairs. Just as I was about to head out the front door I stopped. Natalie stood in the doorway, her hand raised to knock. I just blinked in surprise.

"Natalie, what are you doing here?" I asked, wrapping her in a hug. If I couldn't see Nate then I was more than happy that I was able to see Natalie.