Hell & Chicken Nuggets

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

There was absolutely nothing I hated more than high school. I couldn't even begin to understand why I was being forced to go in the first place. I mean I wasn't even human for scrap's sake. Well, I was half human, but it didn't make a bit of sense to me. I was smarter than almost half of the human population, but yet here I was wasting my precious time inside a putrid building filled with a various amount of ignorant and vile human beings. It wasn't exactly how I liked to spend my weekdays, but I was told that it would be better for me to fit in like a normal teenage girl; the thing was that I was not a normal teenage girl, and I never would be.

The very annoying sound of the final bell filled my ears, and I sighed in relief. It was finally the weekend, and that meant I was free from this retched place for the next two days. I would have to come back on Monday, unfortunately, but I didn't want to think about such a tragedy at such a wondrous time like this.

Without another thought, I slammed my notebook shut and shoved it into my mess of a book bag. Our teacher, Mr. Monroe, was babbling about something or another, but I couldn't necessarily be bothered to care about what it was. There was a very high possibility that he was trying to assign us homework to do over the weekend, but I most certainly was not going to do it. Weekends were for me, and I refused to waste them on petty school work.

I quickly stalked out of the classroom before he had the chance to stop me, and hurried down the hall to my locker. Mindless chatter could be heard as I shoved my over-sized textbooks into the small space, but I payed no attention to it. Nothing any of these scrap heaps ever said was remotely interesting anyway; if anything it was completely and utterly idiotic. All they conversed about was partying, drugs, alcohol, pot, or occasionally sex, and none of that interested me at all. It was excruciatingly stupid, and sometimes I even praised myself for being the only intelligent one in my generation.

Once all of my books were inside of my locker, I slammed it shut and continued down the hallway. Hundreds of students filled the hallways, and I had to push my way through them just to get out the slagging doors. One girl purposely pushed her way passed me, and I had to control myself before I ripped her arm off. I blamed my temper solely on my father. He was a rather hot headed being, and when angered he acted on impulse, much like I did. Over time I learned to control myself and my impulses. I was kind of forced to given the fact that I could kill someone with a single blow to the face, but that still didn't prevent the urge from surfacing.

In front of the school sat a very familiar GMC Topkick, and I ran over almost immediately. I yanked the door open and hopped in, not even bothering to look at my father's holoform which sat in the driver's seat. I was exhausted from dealing with so much ignorance, and I really couldn't wait to get home and get in bed.

"It's nice to see you too, Kay," my father mumbled before pulling off.

I let out a very dramatic sigh. "Sorry, I'm tired."

"I presume you had a rough day at school?"

"Every day at school is a rough day. I thought I've established this before," I remarked.

He shrugged. "I don't recall. I normally zone out when you start whining about how much you despise school or your life, really."

I shot him a look and propped my feet up onto his dashboard, only for my seat to fly backwards in response. I had forgotten just how much he hated when I, or even my mother, placed our feet on the dashboard. He seemed to have forgotten how much I hated him using his alternate form against me, though. It was very aggravating.