Everything's under control

Y/n's POV

As soon as I pulled the trigger the bullet went right through the beer bottle shattering it in pieces. I pull the gun back to me looking at it not believing what I just did. I did it on my first try, but how I've never hold a gun in my life before. I don't know how to feel, I don't know if I should feel proud of myself or more mad at Daniel then usual for making me do this.

I hear Daniel clapping from behind me.
Daniel: "First try huh, you'll be perfect for all of this." He said impressed but I ignored him and walked to the table where the other guns were. I place the gun I had in my hands back down.

Y/n: "Can I go to the bathroom..?" I don't want to be here any longer. I just can't stand the fact that I have to stand by and let him do all this to me.
Daniel: "Ya sure, hold on." He starts looking around at his men and I noticed his sight stopped at the same guy I was talking about earlier.

(Scroll Down For Translation⬇️)
Daniel: "Oye Tu, ven acá." He said pointing at the guy. I can see that the guy was confused for a second but he has no choice but to listen, so he starts walking our way.
Guy: "Si, Que se le ofrece patron?"
Daniel: "Eres nuevo verdad, como te llamas?"
Guy: "Si patron y me llamo Ricky." he said and quickly nods his head.
Daniel: "Bueno Ricky, necesito que la acompañes al baño. Pero tampoco no te sobrepases con ella, porque ya sabes lo que te puede pasar. La esperas afuera del baño." The guy nods again in agreement and looks at me letting me know that I can start following him.

Translation:
Daniel: "Hey u, come here" He said pointing at the guy. I can see that the guy was confused for a second but he has no choice but to listen, so he starts walking our way.
Guy: "Yes, What do u need sir?"
Daniel: "Your new right, What's your name?"
Guy: "Yes sir and I'm Ricky." he said and quickly nods his head.
Daniel: "Well Ricky, I need you to accompany her to the bathroom. But also don't go overboard on her either, because u already know what can happen to u. U wait for her outside the bathroom." The guy nods again in agreement and looks at me letting me know that I can start following him.

Y/n: "Wait, I can go by myself." I said stopping the Ricky guy and trying to avoid going with him.
Daniel: "Y/n, I still don't trust u enough to be around the house by yourself. If u want to go your going with him if not then your staying here." He got a little too serious.

I knew no matter how much I would argue about it he wasn't going to accept it so I just started following the guy.

We got inside the house, even though I didn't really want to talk to him, it was very awkward between us. Out of no where he starts talking.

Ricky: "Y/n right?" He said while still walking but in English. I was so surprised because I thought he only spoke Spanish.
Y/n: "uh yes" I just figured he knows my name cuz Daniel said it in front of him so I didn't really care.
Ricky: "Nice to meet u, I'm Ricky" I gave him a dirty look cuz I already know but I really don't care and I never asked.
Y/n: "Ok look dude I don't care what your name is or anything about u, so can u stop tryna talk to me and do your job which is taking me the bathroom." Even though he wasn't mean to me, I was just tired of being nice to everyone, especially Daniel. Also I don't know this dude and why would I want to have a conversation with someone that literally works for my worst enemy. I can't just decide to trust him out of nowhere.
Ricky: "Ok chill, my bad." we stopped in front of the bathroom and I entered without saying anything or looking at him.

Ricky's POV

As soon as Y/n enters and closes the door I walk away a little from the door making sure she can't here anything. I immediately take out my phone and I go on my messages. I looked for that specific contact and clicked on it. I then press the button to send a voice message and start recording.
Ricky: "She's here Gustav, we found her and don't worry everything's under control she doesn't know that u guys sent me and also I have to inform u about something that's going on here but I'll call u later for that." I send the voice message and put the phone away in my pocket.