Worst Night Of My Life

(❗️Warning this part might be a little triggering so read at your own risk ❗️)

Y/n POV

Tom gets off of me and lets himself fall on the bed next to me

Tom gets off of me and lets himself fall on the bed next to me. He was breathing heavily and he had a smirk on his face. This mf really just raped me. This was my first time too. I was dead from the inside. At this point I was just ready to give up in life. This was officially the worst night of my life.

I got up from the bed and rapped the sheets around my body.
Tom: "where are u going" I ignored him, I really didn't want to talk to him at all, which got him mad.
Tom: "Answer me!" He raised his voice.
Y/n: "I'ma take a shower!" I raised my voice back at him.

He immediately got up and grabbed my face making me look at him.
Tom: "Don't fucking talk to me like that again, unless u want round 2" he lets go of me and lays back down on the bed. I started walking to the bathroom.

I got to the bathroom and I looked at my self in the mirror

I got to the bathroom and I looked at my self in the mirror. I felt gross, I just hated myself. I let the bed sheet I had my body covered with down on the floor. I got in the shower and turned the shower head on. I went under it and started rinsing myself off. I got the soap and started scrubbing all my body. I was trying to take his touch off me. I couldn't help it but to fall to the ground in burst into tears. I rather just die then to be trapped in here with him. I hate him. I don't even know what I did that was so wrong to get at this point in my life.

I finished taking a shower and I got a towel to dry myself up. I looked at the mirror one more time and I see my eyes swollen up from all the crying. Then I realized I didn't have any clothes. The only option was to ask Tom for some clothes. I hated the fact of talking to him again but I wasn't going to sleep naked next to him. Even if he already saw me naked but just Fuck no.

I wrapped myself with the towel and walked back out to the room.

I saw Tom on the bed looking at his phone. He didn't notice me at first until I spoke.
Y/n: "I don't have any clothes to wear" I said making him notice me.
Tom: "Just get something from my closet" he said with a straight face and got back on his phone.

I walked to his closet. I got in and started looking for something I can wear. It wasn't really hard to find something, I just got one of his oversized shirts. I was about to put on the shirt until I felt two hands on my waist. I already knew who it was.

Tom: "I really don't mind if u sleep naked with me" he whispers into my ear. But I ignored him and put on the shirt.

Tom: "People at 18 or even younger than that already loose their virginity, I don't know why your so mad about it."

I didn't know how he found out my real age but I ignored it and turned around at him.
Y/n: "Oh really by being raped!!" I yelled at him.
I was mad that he didn't feel a little bit of guilt at all. He raised his hand and slaps me again.
Tom: "I told u to not fucking talk to me like that!!" He yelled back.

Y/n: "Fuck u!!" I pushed him aside and walked past him back to the room. I was surprised he didn't stop me but I didn't care. I lay down on the bed and in a while I hear the shower head turn on. I guess he's going to take a shower. I ignored it and cried myself to sleep.