Dealing With The Devil Pt 2

Y/n POV

Daniel's men finally stopped me in front of a door as they opened it. They lead me into a luxurious room.

The first thing that caught my eyes was Daniel sitting down on the couch with a glass cup of liquor, it was obvious plus there was a bottle half full on the table

The first thing that caught my eyes was Daniel sitting down on the couch with a glass cup of liquor, it was obvious plus there was a bottle half full on the table. He seemed as if he was waiting for me.

Daniel's men leave the room and close the door behind me leaving me alone with him. I got uncomfortable really fast.

Daniel: "So they told me u have something to propose to me?... come sit down." He said signaling the spot next to him.

I didn't listen to him and sat down across, far away from him. I noticed that he got upset but I didn't care. He's dumb for expecting me to sit next to him.

Daniel: "U want something to drink?" He said calmly trying to hide his real emotions.

Y/n: "No." I said quickly, I wasn't going to fall for the same trick. Even though there wasn't really a reason for him to put anything in the drink. He already has me where he wanted me, but I wasn't going to take the risk.

Daniel: "If u think it has something in it this time, well it doesn't, but it's fine I guess it's my fault... Ok then talk." He said taking a sip of his glass cup.

I took a deep breathe to relax before speaking.
Y/n: "Ok first of all, what did u do to my little brother?" I said as calmly as I could.

Daniel: "Y/n don't worry about him he's fine, for now. What makes u think I brought Andrea (ur mom's name) and Angel here for, for a vacation?" He said sarcastically.

Daniel: "No mi chula (my pretty girl) I brought them so u can be in your best behavior, because if u don't i'ma have no choice but to use this on them." He said taking out his gun, Just by seeing the it I knew what he meant which sent shivers down my spine because I knew he wasn't playing.

Y/n: "That's what I want to talk to u about but first I need to see with my own eyes that my brother is ok."
Daniel: "I'm telling u that he's fine, to be honest he's more than fine. Right now he's in his dream room full of toys and stuff a kid his age dreams to have, but just because I want to show u that I really do want something serious with u, see for yourself." He takes out his phone and places it on the table towards me trying to show me something. I lean in to the phone and I see Angel being recorded through a live camera in a room full of toys he was playing with having fun. I was relieved a little but I wasn't so convinced I needed to see him in person.

Y/n: "This isn't enough for me, I need to see him in person please, I need to make sure he's ok." I said still looking at the phone but then all of the sudden Daniel snatches the phone from my sight.
Daniel: "Y/n stop wasting my fucking time and get to the god damn point!" He raised his voice snapping at me. It made me even more scared and nervous to ask him the question.

Y/n: "Ok ok fine... what does it take to let my mom and brother go?... i'll do anything." I said a serious as I could looking straight into his eyes letting him know I wasn't kidding.

Daniel: "Anything?" He said calmly and I see his facial expression change into a smirk.
Y/n: "Anything, only if u promise me that u let them go and never bother them again."
Daniel: "Let me get this clear by anything that means that u are willing to have a serious relationship, kiss, have sex and even get married with me?" He said still with the smirk on his face.

I was screaming on the inside after hearing all of that. Me Agreeing to all of this felt like I was betraying my dad getting with his murderer. I already lost him and I wasn't going to loose the two last people still living that I love the most.

But I have to do anything to protect them. I look straight at him and I nodded my head letting him know that I was agreeing to all his suggestions.

He gets up from his seat and walks towards me. When he gets right in front of me he grabs my hand making me stand up. He lets go of my hand and grabs me from my waist smashing my body against his leaving no space between us. He stares into my eyes for few seconds. It was making me really uncomfortable, I was fighting the urge to yell at him to not touch me, but I have to handle it.

Daniel: "Look Y/n if u try to fool me or betray me, I promise that u will regret it and u and your family will never have peace for the rest of your life's." He said it in a low but also threatening tone.

All of the sudden he pulls me by my head and smashes my lips onto his kissing me roughly but passionate. I didn't kiss him back because of how disgusted I was. I really wanted to push him away from me so bad, but of course I can't. I just closed my eyes tight hoping it would end fast.

Until finally he breaks the kiss and lets me go.
Y/n: "Can I please go back to my mom and can I see Angel I want to say goodbye to them before u send them back to our house."

Daniel: "Ya go ahead mi chula, but after that we'll a talk, now that your going to be my girl slash future wife I want to teach u everything about this business."

I was shocked after hearing that because why would I want to learn anything about the business. On the contrary I want too get away from this world and I know right now it won't be possible but that doesn't mean I want learn about it. To be honest what's there to learn, everyone knows that it involves drugs, guns, money, killing, etc.

Y/n: "Wait why?" I said in dislike about the idea
Daniel: "I said we'll talk about it after." He said in a serious manner.

I was still in disagreement, but I just listened and walked out the room.