Tokio Hotel

Tom's POV

Time Skip (3 days later)

Tom: "It's already been 3 fucking days Georg and u still don't have any information about Y/n!" I said while getting up my chair and slammed my hand on the desk with rage

Georg: "Tom it's not that easy and u know that. Look I came in here to tell u about a plan I have."

I was already about to go off on him until he said that. I slowly sat back down on my chair ready to listen.
Tom: "What is it, it better be good." I took out my gun placing it on my desk. I noticed he was intimidated by it. I took a sip of the glass cup with whiskey I had on my desk next to me.

Georg: "Ok, we're so close to finding Daniel's hiding place and when we do we can't just attack right away." He was going to continue until i interrupted him.
Tom: "And why the fuck not. He's a damn fucking traitor and traitors need to be treated like rats. I make sure to trap them first and then kill them."

Georg: "Let me finish, what your trying to do is a suicidal situation. We can't attack him in his territory it's obvious that he'll have way more men then us. Especially now that he knows we're out for him. U always try to do stuff without thinking first."

Tom: "Georg get straight to the point, I don't have time for a pep talk." I said annoyed.
Georg: "I was getting to it, look this is what I'm talking about your so impatient. So what I was saying, I think the best way to get Y/n back is it sneak her out. I already sent one of our men to go to Mexico to hire someone, of course someone that speaks Spanish to infiltrate in Daniel's cartel. We'll have him be as one of Daniel's men. From there we'll have that person tell us every single move Daniel makes and get Y/n back."

I nod my head listening to every single thing he said interested in whole plan. I grabbed the glass cup of whiskey again. I took the last sip of it and placed it back down before starting to talk.

Tom: "That's a really smart plan, but i need u to find where Daniel's staying at by tomorrow. As soon as I get Y/n back, I'm still going getting my revenge. I'm going to make sure him and his whole cartel goes down and then after all that I'll kill him. But for that to happen we'll need a lot of money. So, I'm thinking about getting back into the drug trafficking business again." I said while pouring more whiskey in the same glass cup.

Georg: "Wait are u serious, but we stopped doing that about half a decade ago and we stopped because u got captured and we almost did too. Tom u were sentenced to 30 fucking years. So imagine how many years they're going to sentence u this time if u get captured again and we don't know if we'll be able to help u this time." He got serious.

Tom: "Georg I know but that's the only way we'll get the money we need fast. Plus I got caught in Germany as long as I don't go back everything is fine and this time we'll be more careful about it.
I need u to find me a new cartel in Mexico to deal and make business with, that will help me traffic the drug to the U.S and that will also help with Daniel's downfall from over there. By getting another Mexican cartel bigger then Daniel's."

Georg: "Ok fuck it let's do it. U want me to let Bill and Gustav know?"
Tom: "Ya and also tell them that we have a race tonight"
Georg: "Alright" he gets up and walks towards the door. He heads out leaving me in the room alone.

About the whole drug trafficking thing. Almost 5 years ago me and the guys were working in the whole drug trafficking business in Germany. I was being hunted by the DEA of Europe for a long time. I would always get away and hide from them many times. Until one day they laid me a trap and made me walk right into it. They sentenced me for 30 years but I was already papered for all of that. Me and the guys already had an escape plan ready incase one of us ever got in that situation. When I escaped I had to immediately go into hide out. That's when the guys and I decided the quit the whole business and moved over here to Tokyo. We still needed to make money somehow and we found out that Tokyo was known for their illegal street racing. That was when I had the idea to start hosting car race meets to launder money. People would bet big amounts of money on races. Sometimes we would even sell some drugs there and then. We got very well known, not just in Tokyo but in all of Japan. That's how I also came up for our gang name "Tokio Hotel". We don't have any problems with the police over here because they are all bought from me.

We're not just in the money laundering, drug selling and drug trafficking business. We're also in the kidnapping, killing, and even in the gun selling business. All of that illegal shit but I don't care, all I care is the money I get from it. I have private jets, mansions and hotels all around Japan and Germany, expensive cars, custom made guns, private yachts and a lot of other things.