Power

Tom's POV

How I was saying Jasmine is my wife and how Bill said, she's fucking crazy

How I was saying Jasmine is my wife and how Bill said, she's fucking crazy. She's killed bitches I've cheated on her or fucked around with. We got married in Germany, but I moved here to Tokyo for the business and for some other reasons too.

I use the car race meets to launder money. I control Tokyo and Germany, their my territory. I also sell drugs here in Tokyo. We used to traffic them and sell them in plenty of places around the world, but we stopped because we came across a problem for that. But I still make business with other drug lords around the world like Russia, China, France, even Mexico and other places. That's why I was interested on the information Gustav gave me about a Mexican cartel killing
Y/n's father. That means her father had to do something with them involving her and the rest of her family. I'm going to find out somehow.

I also have a lot of bodies on me. I'm not just talking about bitches I've fucked cuz I do have a lot of those but I mean people I've killed for trying to act tough with me or disrespect me.

Let's just say Im obsessed with power, money, cars, women, killing but mostly power...

I was already feeling tired so I got up and went up stairs to my room.

I saw Y/n still passed out on the bed. Before I got on the bed and fall asleep I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Y/n POV

Time skip 8:16 a.m

I was opening my eyes slowly. I put my hand on my head because it was hurting. When I fully opened my eyes I realized I wasn't in my hotel room. Then that's when I remembered what happened last night.

I immediately got up from the bed and ran to the door. I started to twist the door knob but it didn't budge. It was locked, I started banging and kicking on the door.
Y/n: "Open the god dam door!!" I yelled trying to get someone's attention to open the door.

No one came, I started giving up. I sat on the bed, I ran my fingers through my hair from frustration.

Y/n: "I need to find some way to get out of here" I told my self, I looked at the window and went up to it. I was trying to look for a way to open it but there wasn't.

I started looking for something around the room to break the window with. Then the lamp that was next to the bed caught my eye. I grabbed it and I figured it was maybe heavy enough to break the window. I threw the lamp at the window as hard as I could, but the lamp broke instead of the window.

I whined and my eyes started tearing up because of the frustration. Then I here footsteps out the room. I looked at the door and the knob started shaking.

The door open and Tom enters the room.
Tom: "What the fuck!" he saw the broken lamp on the floor.
Tom: "did u really try to break the window with a lamp. Not even a bullet can break these windows their bulletproof."

I ignored him and tried running to the door but he grabbed me and threw me on the bed

I ignored him and tried running to the door but he grabbed me and threw me on the bed. He got on me hovering over me. He grabbed me hands pinning them over my head.
Y/n: "get off me u asshole" I was struggling getting out his grip under him.

His face was too close to mine. He looked into my eyes for a while. Then out of nowhere he goes down to my neck and starts kissing it.
Y/n: "Stop!" I was disgusted by his sudden move and I was still struggling with his grip.

Then suddenly he stops and gets off me letting me go.
Tom: "u got lucky for now, I have to go do something" I sat up on the bed and I see he started walking to the door. I stood up trying to go pass him but he pushed me making me fall to the bed again. It was already too late he was already outside locking the door.

I stood up again and went up to the door and started banging on it again.

Tom's POV

I finished locking up the door and here Y/n banging on the door.
Y/n: "let me out!!" I hear her scream but I ignored her and went downstairs to my office.

The guys were already in the office ready for me to tell them what the next job is.
Bill: "what's the job u want us to do?"
I started walking to my table.
Tom: "I need u guys to figure out where this dude lives and we need to kill him." I took out a picture from one of the folders on my tablet of the guy I'm referring to. I showed the picture to the guys.

Georg: "let me guess he owes u money" he took the picture from my hands to see it better.
Tom: "yes, he saw this coming I warned plenty of times" Georg starts passing the picture around too bill and then he passes it to Gustav.

Then I hear my phone ring, I took it to see who was calling me.
Tom: "u guys can leave, this call is important. I'll catch up with u guys later." They left the office and I answered the phone...