Little Lie

Y/n POV

I was talking with Jane about random things

I was talking with Jane about random things. Just having a normal conversation I didn't even realize that we weren't in the same spot where Tom and the guys left us until Jane said something.

Jane: "I think we should go back to the spot we were at before the guys come back."

I really didn't want to go because Ashley was over there but I knew if we didn't Tom would get pissed like always.
Y/n: "Ok fine let's go" I said annoyed

We walked back to the spot. Lisa notices us coming.

Lisa: "Are u ok Y/n?"
Y/n: "Ya I'm ok"

I was avoiding Ashley the whole time. I was on the other side far away as possible from her. So it was Ashley in one side, Lisa and Jane in the middle and me on the other side next to Jane.

A few minutes pass and finally Tom and the guys were already coming back to us. For some reason I didn't see Daniel with them. Tom walks up to me and the rest of the guys to the girls.

Y/n: "Can I go back to the hotel room?" Looking up to him.
Tom: "Why what happened?" He notices something was going on because of my facial expression.
Y/n: "No nothing I'm just tired." He has a face of disbelief.
Tom: "Alright just because we need have a little talk about what I saw going on with u and Daniel." He had an angry tone.

Fuck I really hoped he would've forgot about it or at least let it slide but I guess not. We started walking out the party. Tom signals the guys that it was time to leave and they followed behind us.

Time Skip

I entered the room first and Tom was behind me

I went straight to the bed. I sat down on it and started to take off my heels. Tom leans on the wall with his arms crossed looking at me.

Tom: "I'm waiting" I knew what he was talking about but I acted like I didn't.
Y/n: "For what?"
Tom: "Stop acting stupid and tell me what Daniel said to u when I wasn't there." I looked at him and he wasn't happy at all.

Y/n: "He just introduced himself to me." I definitely couldn't tell him that Daniel knew my father and gave me his number.
Tom: "what else"
Y/n: "That's all"
Tom: "Are u lying to me" he started walking to me getting in my face.
Y/n: "No I promise that was all he was able to say before u got there" I said in fear.

I knew he was still in disbelief.
Tom: "I know your lying but I'ma let it slide, and if he tries to talk too u again u better let me know and I'll handle it" he says in serious tone.

I just nodded a yes. He backs up a little from me. I get up and got my suitcase. I started walking too the bathroom leaving Tom alone in the room.

Tom's POV

I see Y/n going to the bathroom. My phone started ringing. I took it out and checked who it was. It was Jasmine. I made sure the bathroom door was shut so Y/n wouldn't hear.

Call:
(Pretend They're speaking in German)
Tom: "Hey baby"
Jasmine: "Hi babe I miss u"
Tom: "I miss u too, what are u doing?"
Jasmine: "I'm just taking a bath"
Tom: "ooh really, send a pic" a smirk forms on my face.
Jasmine: "Ok in a little, but babe when are u coming to visit me I really miss u?"
Tom: "I don't know baby, I've been really busy lately and I haven't had time to go."
Jasmine: "U better not be fucking around with bitches Tom, cuz I know how u are"
Tom: "Jasmine don't start" I started getting annoyed.
Jasmine: "No, that's always your fucking excuse, that your so busy. But If I find out your fucking around with other bitches u already know what I'm capable of Tom." She said in mad tone.
Tom: "U know what if your going to start with your bullshit ima just hang up" I was getting mad
Jasmine: "No wait, fine i'm sorry baby it's just that I miss u so much and I want u here with me."

I was about to answer Jasmine but then I see Y/n coming out the bathroom.
Tom: "Ok I have to hang up I'll call u later" i didn't let her finish and I hanged up the phone.
I know she'll get mad but I don't care.

Y/n POV

I was coming out the bathroom and I noticed Tom on the phone. He was speaking in German so I didn't understand what he said. What I found weird is that as soon as he saw me he just hangs up the phone.

Y/n: "what was that about?"
Tom: "don't worry about it" he starts walking to the bathroom.

I go to the bed and went under the sheets to go to sleep. I took me a while to fall asleep because I had a lot in my mind. I managed to clear it out and fall asleep.