My Protecter

Y/n's POV

I didn't think I was going to be able to feel this way ever again since the day I met him. I feel free, relieved, Joy and peace once again. I was finally going to be able to go back to California, see my mom and my little brother Angel. I was finally going to live my normal life how I used to again. Well not exactly because the girls aren't going to be around anymore. I'm also going to be remembering all the trauma I lived these past few days, especially Tom. Tom is the demon that will be in all of my nightmares for now on. Maybe the time flies by and I'll eventually forget about him little by little. I know for sure Tom will still be looking for me and he won't stop until he does but I'm willing to do anything to prevent that. I'll probably change my name, move to a different house and if it's necessary probably state or county doesn't matter but I'll do it. Of course I'll take my mom and Angel with me. I wouldn't be able to live without them again and I also have to protect them. Starting now they will be the number one target for Tom to get to me and I can't let that happen.

We were driving for a good while now. I was looking out the window the whole time. I wasn't sure where we're going too. I just had the urge to speak with Daniel as soon as possible. I have a lot of things to ask him.

I know these guys that are in the car with me won't do anything to me but they do kind of scare me. They had ski masks covering their faces except their eyes and they had really strong glares. They also had bulletproof vests on but what mostly scared me were the big AKs (guns) they had next to each other. I snapped out of the fear and built up the guts to speak to them.

Y/n: "Excuse me, where are we going and how far are we?" I said to the man next to me.
???: "you'll see right now we're almost there" He said with his beep voice and Mexican accent.

I just nodded and waited patiently looking out the window. About 5 minutes pass and I noticed where going towards what it seem to be like a warehouse with a jet inside. We drove up to the jet and stopped right next to it. I see Daniel standing outside the jet door as if he was waiting for me. There was more men dressed similar to the ones in the truck with me around the warehouse and two behind Daniel.

 There was more men dressed similar to the ones in the truck with me around the warehouse and two behind Daniel

One of the men opens the door for me and I step out all confused.

(Scroll down for Translation ⏬)
Daniel: "Te estaba esperando" He said looking at me with a soft smile.
Y/n: "De qué se trata todo esto?"
Daniel: "No tengo tiempo para explicar. Tenemos que irnos ya, en este punto Tom claramente te está buscando"
Y/n: "Pero a dónde vamos?" I said still confused walking closer to him.
Daniel: "Y/n, No podemos perder más tiempo, subamos al avión y podemos hablar adentro"
Y/n: "Ok"

Translation:
(Daniel: "I was waiting for u." He said looking at me with a soft smile.
Y/n: "What's all of this about?"
Daniel: "I don't have time to explain. We have to leave now, at this point Tom is clearly looking for u."
Y/n: "but where are we going?" I said still confused walking closer to him.
Daniel: "Y/n, we can't waist anymore time let's get in the jet and we can talk inside"
Y/n: "Ok")

I agreed not thinking twice about it and I walk up the stairs of the door. Daniel was waiting for me to aboard first and he continued walking behind me.

I sat down in one of the seats that had a table in the middle and Daniel sits in front of me

I sat down in one of the seats that had a table in the middle and Daniel sits in front of me. I see a woman around her 20's coming from the back walking towards us dressed like a flight attendant with blonde short hair.
Kate: "Hello my name is Kate I'll be attending u guys in this flight. Can I offer something to drink for now?" She said with a smile. I noticed Daniel was looking at me the whole time.
Daniel: "Some Tequila" he said to the woman not breaking his eye sight from me. The woman nodded and walked away.

(Scroll down for Translation ⏬)
Daniel: "Ahora, dime de qué querías hablar conmigo, si te sientes más cómoda hablando inglés, puedes hacerlo" He gives me a soft smile again.

Translation:
(Daniel: "Now, tell me what did u want to talk about with me, if u feel more comfortable speaking English u can." He gives me a soft smile again.)

Y/n: "Oh ok thanks, well first of all where are we going?"
Daniel: "we're going to Mexico" I was taken back from his answer
Y/n: "To Mexico, but I need to go to California"
Daniel: "Y/n think about it, california will be the first place Tom will be looking for u. I think u should should stay in Mexico and wait a little while before u go back."

He had a point, but my mom and Angel were over there and Tom could do something to them.
Y/n: "Ok I guess your right but can u do me a favor ."
Daniel: "Ya go ahead, I'll do anything"
Y/n: "My mom and little brother are in California can u at least send them some protection or keep an eye on them for me please." I said concerned
Daniel: "Don't worry I will, but u do understand that I'm just trying to protect u, right" he said looking deep into my eyes.
Y/n: "I understand" I nodded a yes.