The Big Fight

Tom's POV

Time skip (The next day)

I was in my office with bill

Tom: "did u already tell Georg and Gustav that we're leaving to Las Vegas today"
Bill: "ya and they already told their girls too"
Tom: "Alright and did u find a new maid?"
Bill: "ya she just got here and I told her too start packing up our clothes"
Tom: "Ok good I already got the private jet ready for tonight too. I'ma go check on Y/n."

I walked out the office and started heading upstairs to my room.

Y/n POV

I was sitting on the bed

I was sitting on the bed. I was turning crazy being trapped in this room already. I just wanted to get out of here. There was a rack of clothes that a different middled aged women brought in. I think it was the new maid.

I hear the door open and Tom comes in. I didn't want to look at him.
Tom: "are u ok" He said in calm voice but I didn't answer him.

Tom: "did u like your new clothes?" Again I didn't answer. He walks to me and sits down behind me. All of the sudden he hugs me from behind and puts his head on my shoulder. I was so surprised, this is the nicest he's been to me. A tear ran down my cheek. His hug was worm, and for reason I felt safe in his arms. Why can't he be more like this with me.

Y/n what are u thinking, I hate him. I snapped out of it remembering last night.
Tom: "We're leaving to Las Vegas tonight"
Y/n: "I'm not going anywhere with u"
Tom: "U really don't have an option" he stops hugging me and stands up. He walks to the door and goes out the room.

A few minutes pass and I hear the door open again. I just thought it was Tom again, so I didn't look to see who it was.

???: "Y/n" I heard a familiar voice and it wasn't Tom's. I turned to look and it was Ashley, Lisa and Jane. I got so happy too see them. We ran to each other and we hugged. I cried because of how happy I was to see them. I was so relieved that they're not dead, sorry but I did think that for a minute.

Y/n: "are u girls ok" I was trying to make sure these jerks didn't do anything to them.
Jane: "ya we're fine Y/n but are u?"
Y/n: "yeah I'm ok" of course I wasn't but I was trying to hide it from them.
Lisa: "are u sure, come let's sit down" we sat down on the bed.
Y/n: "ya i am really" I smiled at them faking it.
Ashley: "Y/n stop lying, we know what he did too u"

Y/n: "oh, u do" I was ashamed about it.
Ashley: "yeah and we're sorry we couldn't do anything about it"
Y/n: "no don't be sorry about it, it wasn't your fault. I really don't wanna talk about that so can we just talk about something else"
Jane: "yeah your right sorry we brought it up."
Lisa: "so um, are u guys excited for Las Vegas?"
Y/n: "u guys are going too"
Jane: "Yes Tom didn't tell u?"
Y/n: "I mean he told me about the trip but not that u guys were coming too. At least I have something to look forward to it."

We talked and hanged out for a good time, It was already the afternoon. Then Tom enters the room.
Tom: "The three of u get out already" he said in a demanding way.
Y/n: "why let them stay a little longer" I really didn't want them too leave, it helped me a lot for them to be here with me.
Tom: "no and listen"
The girls got up and started walking to the door. I noticed Ashley giving him a glare which Tom didn't like. Tom grabbed her from the neck and slams her to the wall.
Tom: "Are u tryna act tough with me" He said to Ashley pissed.

I immediately got up and ran to them.
Y/n: "Tom let her go!"
Ashley: "so what u think your the shit by raping girls" she said back to him pissed too.
Y/n: "Ashley be quiet do u want him to kill u!"

I haven't seen Tom this Angry. All of the sudden Tom punches Ashley, it wasn't even a slap he punched her with his fist. Ashley falls on too the ground.
Y/n: "TOM!!" I screamed at him and went to Ashley so did the other girls. Then I see the rest of the guys come in. Bill see's Ashley on the floor with her lip bleeding. Bill looked mad.
Bill: "Tom u fucking did this!" He pushes Tom harshly making Tom stumble back. Bill was about to go at him but Georg and Gustav get in the way and stop him.
Georg: "Bill chill he's your brother" pushing him away from Tom.
Bill: "Look Tom u can do whatever the fuck u want with your bitch but don't fucking touch mine again because the next time u do I'll forget your my brother u understand!" He raised his voice at Tom.
Gustav: "alright Bill that's enough" they took him out the room.

Me and the girls were helping Ashley stand up from the ground. I was surprised Tom let Bill talk to him like that. I guess Bill is only person in the world that can talk to him in that way and say whatever. I mean of course it's his twin brother. I don't think he'll go that far to killing his own twin brother. But Bill sounded really mad I don't know how far he'll go though.

We started walking to the door and about to go out the room.
Tom: "where are you going?" He looked really overwhelmed about the whole situation.
Y/n: "let me go and cure her that's the least u can do."
Tom: "alright go but when u finished u better be back here" still overwhelmed.

We went out the room and we started going down stairs.