Unexpected Surprise

Tom's POV

I was surrounded with people congratulating me once again after winning another race

I was surrounded with people congratulating me once again after winning another race. I see Akari  running up to me in excitement. Akari is the girl I pay to start the races and I also pay her for other things. As u can tell she's another girl I fuck around with but she knows her place. Unlike other girls that fall too deep and fast, and think they're so special just cuz I fucked them one time. That's what I like about Akari cuz she's chill and doesn't give me jealousy scenes.

Akari jumps on me wrapping her arms around my neck.
Akari: "Congrats Tom, again. U know, we haven't been alone for a while now and I was thinking tonight after the meets we can have some fun, so what do u say?" She gives me a seductive smile.

I give her a smirk feeling convinced.
Tom: "I'm liking the idea, I'll think about it ok." I grab her getting her closer to me. I lean in closer to her lips kissing her and she gave me the same energy back.

All of the sudden I hear the sound of a race car pulling up. I wasn't sure what side is was coming from but then I noticed people had their attention at a specific direction. I looked at same directions and I see a black Camaro with a pink thick stripe in the middle.

The car:

I want trying to see who was driving the car but the windows were tinted

I want trying to see who was driving the car but the windows were tinted. The car comes to a stop and the door from the driver's side opens. I see the driver stepping out the car with black high heel boots. That when I realized the driver was a girl which surprised me. She fully gets out the car and her back was facing me. She had blonde curled up hair. Everyone had their attention on her because it was rare to see girls with those types of cars in this area. The Dudes here would be the ones with the cars and accompanied by girls.

I noticed that the girl that was driving the Camaro started looking around as if she was looking for someone. She finally turns around to a good enough angle making me see her more clearly. My eyes widened in shock seeing who it was.

It was Jasmine.

I immediately push Akari away from me. Thank god she didn't see me right away with her cuz if she did it would've caused a huge problem.

I wasn't happy that she just showed up without telling me anything. Especially showing up in the middle the meets. I never liked her being around this kind of environment. I have a lot of enemies around here, for a reason I left her in Germany cuz I don't like her being to exposed. No one knows she's my wife and if people find out she'll automatically become a target.

Tom: "Akari go away I'll hit u up later." I said still glaring at Jasmine.
Akari: "what why?"
Tom: "Just listen and go away"
Akari: "ugh fine" she said annoyed and walks away, but she knows better then to get me mad, well even more.

I see Bill speed walking to me.
Bill: "Tom tell me why Jasmine just showed up out of nowhere" he sounded as shocked as me.
Tom: "I don't fucking know. She didn't tell me anything, but I'm about to find out." I said to him starting to walk towards Jasmine and he followed me.

I get closer to her and she didn't notice me right away until I grabbed her from her arm dragging her away from everyone.

Jasmine: "Hey!? Babe what are u doing?" I ignored her and continued taking her to an alley that was right by.

I place her to the wall and looked around making sure no one was looking or following us.

Tom: "What the fuck are u doing here Jasmine!?"
I slightly raised my voice at her but not to loud trying to prevent anyone to here.

Jasmine: "Babe I wanted to surprise u, I've missed u" She smiles and gives me a tight hug, I was about to break the hug but I changed my mind and let her. I hugged her back cuz I kind of did miss her too. It's been a whole year I haven't seen her.

I was still a little mad that she put herself in danger by not letting me know she was coming. So then that's when I decided to break the hug.
Tom: "U should've at least asked me Jasmine, do u know how much danger u put yourself in. Your going back to Germany now!"

Jasmine: "What no I don't want too, I wanna stay here with u for few days!"
Tom: "I don't care your going back."

I see her smile fading away and got serious. She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow.
Jasmine: "What are u hiding Tom!?"
Tom: "What do u mean, I'm not hiding anything"
Jasmine: "I'm not stupid Tom I fucking know u. What, were u planning to do something later, I don't know maybe with some slut, huh!"
Tom: "Jasmine stop saying some dumb shit"

She sighs deeply trying to calm down.
Jasmine: "Look Tom I don't want us to fight, I came here because I missed u and I want to spend more time with u. U left me in Germany alone for a whole year when I begged u not too leave, u own me this Tom." I looked into her eyes noticing they were getting watery.

Her words got to me cuz she was right. I stayed quiet for a while remembering the time she cried to me begging me not to leave. Not only that but the times she would call me crying. I couldn't just bring her with me because I needed someone to handle my businesses from over there. She was the only one that could and the only one I trusted. At the same time I also missed her too.

Jasmine: "Please Tom I just want to be with u for at least a few days." I see a tear role down her cheek. I couldn't stand seeing her like that.
Tom: "Babe come on don't cry. Fine I'll let u stay, but just for 3 days understood and your going back. Also ima have some of my men take u straight to the house I can't risk exposing u here at the meets."

Jasmine: "Really, but are u coming with me?" She smiles while wiping her tear of her cheek with her hands.

Tom: "I can't right now beautiful I have to wait for the meets to be over. It'll probably finish soon tho don't worry."
Jasmine: "Ok fine" She immediately starts kissing me with excitement and I kissed her back.