A Living Nightmare Pt 1

(❗️Warning this part might be a little triggering read at your own risk❗️)

Y/n POV

I was laying on the bed crying

I was laying on the bed crying. I was thinking about my dad. I had flashbacks of the night my mom told me why they killed him. I couldn't help it but feel guilty in someway. They killed him for trying to protect me, his daughter.

I also started thinking on my mom, the way she might be feeling right now because I haven't contacted her in a while. The last time I did was yesterday in the morning.

A picture of my bodyguards dead on the floor also popped up in my head, that traumatized me. I should've listened to her and not have come to Tokyo at all. This was the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life.

Now I'm here in some maniac's bed wondering what he'll do to me.

I also started wondering on the girls. I didn't know where they were or if they're even alive. These jerks might've done something to them. This was supposed to be a fun vacation with only me and the girls but it turned out to be a living nightmare. I was just lost in my thoughts.

Tom's POV

I was in my office and I already finished with the call

I was in my office and I already finished with the call. Then Bill enters the office alone.
Bill: "We found where the guy lives already"
Tom: "Alright let's go" I stood up from my chair and grabbed my gun that was on the table.

Bill: "wait what was the call u just got about?" He stops me
Tom: "It was the leader of the Russian cartel, the one we have business with. He invited us to a party in Las Vegas on Saturday (it's Thursday) and he's trying to do a reunion with other cartels around the world."

Bill: "are we going?"
Tom: "yes this could be a good thing for the business. We're leaving tomorrow night and we're taking the girls"
Bill: "how they don't even have any clothes to take."
Tom: "when we're done with the job u guys can take them shopping or something"
Bill: "u want us to take y/n too"
Tom: "no she stays here just tell the girls what kind of clothes she likes and get it"
Bill: "alright we should start going already then"

"Tom: "when we're done with the job u guys can take them shopping or something"Bill: "u want us to take y/n too"Tom: "no she stays here just tell the girls what kind of clothes she likes and get it"Bill: "alright we should start going already then"