My Bestfriend Is Lord Voldemort's Daughter Chapter 26

Chapter 26: The good and bad days

After we all stuffed our faces in with a bunch of food(that we never ran out of thanks to some certain wizards) George and I went back inside to leave the two lovebirds alone on their date. I found out George wanted to crash their little picnic so I slapped him in the back of his head like always. Now we were in the living room just relaxing as he held me in his arms as I layed my head on his chest. We stayed like that for a while forgetting what happened eariler or at least I hoped we did...

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" George mummered in my ear as I sighed.

"I can't...Can't we just forget what happened?" I whispered trying to relax.

"No we can't," he pulled me away, as his arms were wrapped mine making me turn to face him as he still held me close. Making me get lost into those dark blue eyes...

"Why won't you just tell me the truth?" He said as his eyes turned serious as I just stayed calm and still.

"Why can't you just forget it? I'm still alive. It's not like I was getting killed. I told you I saw a big spider!" I explained as I obviously lied and I could see George was buying into it.

"It sounded like you were getting killed! And stop saying it was some stupid big spider. I KNOW you're lying. Why can't you tell me? " George argued as I sighed in frustration.

"Because I can't!!! For the last time! I just can't!" I cried as I pulled away from George's arms and ran towards the stairs as fast as I could until I felt arms wrapped around my waist from behind when I made it to the top of the stairs. I already knew who it was.

"George let me go..." I spoke as I tried to fight back tears. Doesn't he get it???!! I'm trying to protect his dumb arse!!!

"No...No I won't," He mummered as he turned me around as I kept my gaze focused on the ground. I don't want to look at him and lie, but he was going to make me as he gently grabbed the end of my chin forcing me to look him in the eyes as he searched mine.

"Where did those come from?" He whispered as he wipped away the tears that were falling down my cheeks.

"I can't tell you...I'm sorry..." I whispered.

"If you can't then can you answer one question for me?" He asked as he rested his forehead against mine. I just closed my eyes hoping I could answer his question with anything, but a lie.

I nodded.

"Do you trust me?" He mummered as my eyes snapped open in shock as I looked at the guy in front of me. Did he think I didn't trust him??

"Of course I do...But I just can't tell you what happened...It's not because I don't trust you or don't want to tell you...I just can't," I tried to explain without bringing up Abria...I couldn't explain anything about what was going on..And that's all I could have said to George.

I saw him sigh frustrated as he opened his eyes, looking into mine. I leaned forward as if gravity was pulling me towards him as my lips brushed slightly against his. When I started to move back a step he pulled me back closer than before with his arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Don't try and tease me Love..." He mummered as he brushed his lips against mine making me want more...ALOT more. I tried to fight back that urge as he pressed his body against mine, and leaned down to my ear and whispered,

"You're only going to loose..."

"We'll see about that," I smirked as I blinked to find myself in my room standing outside the doorway to see a shocked George standing there cluelessly in the middle of the hallway as he looked around for me. When his eyes landed on me an evil smile spreaded across his face as I smiled knowing we were back to normal.