My Bestfriend Is Lord Voldemort's Daughter Chapter 17

Chapter 17: The wedding part 1

One o' clock in the afternoon rolled around the next day rather quickly as everybody was running around getting things ready for the wedding. Marley and I were on cleaning frenzy and trying to help everyone while trying to getting ourselves ready. We still couldn't find Herminoe or Ginny so we could borrow a dress. Right now Marley was fixing Clary's hair, and already wearing the dress Fleur had bought her. I decieded that Clary should wear the cute black flats. Black goes with EVERYTHING. That's why I love the color so much. Marley was curlying Clary's extra curly and putting some pins in her hair to keep it out of her face. Clary looked like a little princess. Iwas finishing up the last verses of the wedding song for Marley and I.

"Mommy did you ever have one of these?" Clary asked Marley. I put my pen down to look up at Marley's response.

"No honey I didn't," She said sighing as I frowned at the thought as well. Marley hasn't had such a great history when it came to love. Her last boyfriend left her to rasie Clary all by herself, but I wasn't so forgiving about it. Let's say revenge is sweet...

"Why not? Are you going to have one?" She asked curiously as she turned to face Marley. Marley sighed again. Clary was always so curious, but what can you do? Kids are kids. But I was curious too...If only Marley could just tell Fred in person. I just hope this song plan works.

"I don't know. Hopefully one day I will, when I meet the right guy. You know, when I can meet the that can be your daddy." She said looking at her as Clary smiled and turned around. It would be nice if Clary had a dad...But I would have to interview him first of course.

"I hope my new daddy will be Freddie." Clary said as smiled into her relfection as I saw Marley grinned. I really REALLY hope so too..

Then, I heard the door swing open as I looked up to see Ginny and Herminoe walk in, already dressed. Herminoe was wearing a floaty, lilac-colored dress with matching high heels; her hair was sleek and shiny. Ron will be drooling when he sees her. Ginny had her hair like usual, but she looked stunning with her golden dress, a nice v-neck, but she had a good figure so it looked awesome on her.

"Wow you guys look amazing." Marley said as I agreed, but all they did was gasp.

"Why are you two not dressed?!" They exclamied as Marley and I smiled awkwardly.

"Well...Um we've been meaning to ask one of you two. Can we borrow a dress?" I asked as they both grinned. Now, why do I regret asking them...Oh yeah, because if they give me a slutty dress I will nuts.

"How about this?" Herminoe asked as Ginny continued.

"We'll do both of your hairs and dress you guys up." Ginny said with a smile.

"As long as it's before the wedding I guess we're all yours." Marley said as she sighed. I was just hoping I didn't have to wear one of Ginny's "too revealing" dresses.

"Alright Clary switch places with your mom and tell us if she looks pretty when Herminoe's done. Aly you're coming with me!" Ginny grabbed my hand as she dragged me to her closet. She had a BUNCH of dresses....This was going to be a LONG day....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 2:30 and Ginny had helped me picked out the PERFECT dress. I loved it so much! I was kind of shocked to see that she would have a dress like this. Now I was waiting for Ginny ,Herminoe, and Marley to finish with my makeup and hair. By the way Marley looked absolutely stunning!!! Heads are going to turn at the wedding!! Fred is going to drool all over Marley. Oh gosh I just can't wait! Her hair was still curly, but it was in an up do, and parts of it fell losely around her face. Her make up was perfectly done, as the mascara and eyeliner brought out her vivied blue eyes, and the blush helped define her cheekbones. She looked amazing and I loved the dress she picked out too. As for me, I was just nervous about singing at the wedding.