My Bestfriend is Lord Voldemort's Daughter Chapter 23

Chapter 23

"She's waking up!" A woman yelled.

 I felt something cold and wet as drops of water fell from my forehead to my cheeks as my eyes fluttered open to see Mr. and Mrs. Wesley, Marley, Clary, Fred, George, and even Aunt Muriel looking at me with concern. Okay something has to be wrong in order for that evil witch to be looking at ME out of all people with concern.

"AUNTIE!! You okay!!" Clary attacked me with a hug as I gasped in pain, as Marley pulled her back.

"Clary auntie is hurt be careful," Marley said.

"Nah, it's fine. Come here munchikn," I sat up carefully taking in the shots of pain that went through me, but ignored them as I smiled and opened my arms as Clary ran into them and cried as I hugged her.

"Auntie...Are you sure you're okaii? The mean doggie hurt you..." She mummuered as she cried into my shirt.

"I'm fine Clary. Really. The mean doggie is gone now. He's not coming back..It's going to be okay" I whispered. And he wasn't....Never....Tears escaped down my cheeks. Even if Nate was an a-hole ...Did I have the right to take his life away? I was turning into something completely unreal....The question is what the hell am I turning into? And how did I do the things I did outside...The forcefield around the house...The way I acted without control...Something in me....Wanted to..Kill him. What couldn't he just have left!? WHY!? Why did he have to bring out the monster in me...The vampire in me...

"Promise?" Clary pulled back with tear stains down her cheeks as I smiled down at her and kissed her forehead.

"I promise.." I whispered.

"Come one munchkin it's time for bed," Fred said as he lifted her off the ground and carried him in his arms. I could hear her mummered "I'm tired" that almost sounded like a whisper so that was good. My hearing is back in check and so the rest of my superhuman senses. Like for example, I could literally feel George's stare.

"If you have something to ask or say please just say it because the look on your face is really starting to creep me out George," I turned to face him.

"Nothing..." He mummered and then walked up stairs as I heard a door slam.

I sighed.

"What did I do this time..." I whispered thinking. I mean give me a break! I had to fight off a bloody scary werewolf, and almost lost control of myself...What was going on with me then though...Something in me just snapped. And that scared me. Big time.

"Deary would you want me to get your medicene?" Mrs.Wesley asked with worried eyes as I nodded.

"Yes please..." I whispered as I bowed my head in shame wanting to actually drink Nate's blood after he was dead...What the hell is wrong with me? From the corner of my eye I saw Marley take a seat on the edge of the couch.

"Aly...Are you sure you're really okay?" Marley asked as I could feel the same worried expression on her face as Mrs.Wesley as I nodded.

"I'm fine...Just in a bit of pain from all scractching. I should heal in a few hours or so." I answered

"That's not what I mean..." She replied as I looked up at her. Tears started to blur my vision as I looked back down at my hands

"Okay maybe I'm not fine..." i confessed.

"SHE'S A DEMON!" Aunt Muriel exclamied as I could feel the dagger stare of hatred she was giving me as I turned to give her a glare right back.

"Maybe I am. But I'm a demon that just saved your obnxious and mean arse from a bloody werewolf so don't even start with me. I'm tired and beaten. I just want to rest. That's all." I said as yawn escaped my lips.

"I knew there was something off with you...I knew there was something evil about you, but I couldn't find out what. Now I know. You disgusting, unmerciful monster!!" Aunt Muriel yelled as she pointed her old wrinkly and disgusting finger at me.

"Aunt Muriel! That's enough!" I turned around to see who the voice belonged to. I saw George with a pissed off expression on his face as he walked down the last steps of stairs and walked over to my side and had tight grip on my hand as I looked up at him in shock.

"She saved us from a werewolf. Something she didn't have to do, but did because she actually CARES about us. You on the otherhand have been completely rude to her since she came here. And she's not a demon. She's half vampire and half witch and MY fiancee. If you have a problem with it, then deal with it because she's staying here." George said as he glared at Aunt Muriel who for once had nothing to say.

"She's right Muriel...She's a very sweet, caring, and independent young lady. She wouldn't hurt us." Mrs. Wesley said in a more...well gentle way than George did. Aunt Muriel just stompted off upstairs to her room and slammed the door shut from the sounds of it.

"You didn't have to do that..." I said as I looked up at George who turned around to face me with a small smile on his face.

"Yeah I did..Aunt Muriel was being a bit harsh." George sat down on the ground not once letting go of my hand.

"Here's your medicene Deary," Mrs. Wesley smiled down at me as she gave it to me. I took it and started to sit up.

"I'm going to drink it outside..." I said as I starting swing my legs over , but George pushed me back down.

"We all know what it is. And you're not going back out there alone. That's where you get yourself in the most trouble." George argued as I felt my jaw just drop onto my lap as I looked at everyone in the room.

"It's fine...Just drink it." George squeezed my hand. I took a deep breathe and drank my "medicene" as I felt engery started to fill me up, but then exhaustation hit me as I yawned.

"Come on Miss vampire. Time to put you in your coffin," George lifted me up from the couch carefully as I still felt a few shots of pain hit me, but i simply ignored them as I looked up to George's eyes that sparkled with humor like they always do as George carried me up the stairs and as he did I could hear Ginny say

"Those two are just too cute! " and I heard Marley agree.

When George had carried me to my room and layed me down on my back on the bed as he layed down next to me...Well it was sort of our room now. He hasn't left my side since he proposed to me. Normally it should be annoying...But to me I honestly I just love it. But who said we were normal? George is a wizard and I'm half vampire and half witch so our relationship isn't exactly normal at all.

"Why didn't you let me protect you..." George whispered in my ear with his arm around my waist as he held me close to him. I turned around to look at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"When Nate was about to attack you...You pushed me and dad back into the house." He looked me straight in the eye while saying everyword, but the answer was pretty obvious.

"Because you could have gotten yourself hurt...And after he split me open he said he was going to kill you next...I couldn't let him do that. Not to you. " I whispered as I snuggled into his chest trying to hide my red face.

"It was suppose to be the other way around...Everytime you get hurt..I feel like I can't do anything about it. I'm suppose to protect YOU." George groaned in frustration as he ran a hand through his red hair as I looked up at him.

"You don't need to. It's good enough knowing you're there for me. That's all I need. And I can protect myself just fine obviously," I snorted as George chuckled.

"I guess...And how did you do all that stuff anyway." He asked as my mind went blank. I didn't have an answer to how I did all that. I just sort of well...did it.

"I don't know..." I answered as I layed my head against his chest. And my answer was true I didn't know...

"You're destiny is coming closer young one...VERY close...And sacrifices will be made and all the happy memories will fade..." The girl echoed inside my mind as I fell asleep thinkinng that night.

Thinking that the vampire inside of me will be a bit more harder to tame now more than ever...And my star necklace had been glowing this entire night....Even during the fight...Was Nate lying about Clary?