My BestFriend Is Lord Voldemort's Daughter Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Voices...Dreams...Where am I?

Darkness.....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Can't move....Marley!!!

Darkness.....

Voices.....

"Oh my gosh!!!! They're dying!! We have to get them inside!!! HURRY!!!"

"MOMMY!!! AUNTIE!!!!"

"Whoa her-"

"She looks like her-"

"It can't possibly be-"

"She's a-"

"They haven't been around in centuries...."

"You don't think..."

"ALY!!!!!!"

Darkness........

Pain.....

Breathing.....

"Is she awake??"

"I'm sorry dear not yet..."

"George why are you still here?"

"You've been sitting here for hours..."

"Can't we-"

"Magic can't-"

"I don't know but I need to be here..."

"She NEEDS to wake up!! Please!! Do something!! Anything!!!"

"She'll be okay Marley"

"Wait!!! She's breathing!!!"

Breathing......

Pain.....

Darkness......

Dreaming.....

I feel like I've been fading in and out...hearing voices...but they can't hear me...Too tired to wake up...I don't want to wake up. I don't think I can hold on any longer...

"Sweetheart you need to wake up ..." Her voice was so familiar....Wait!! I know that voice!

"Mom??" I tried to speak , but no sound came out of my mouth. I felt almost froze, almost numb. I still couldn't move...

"Try harder.... they need you..." The voice filled my head with determination, but the harder I tried the more pain I felt.

"You can do it sweetheart....I KNOW you can....You're stronger than this. Marley and Clary need you...HE needs you....."I heard the smile in her voice when she said he.

"Oh my gosh!! Is Marley okay?? Is Clary okay??? And if you're talking about Der-"

"They are both fine...but they're worried, and sweetie there is something you need to understand about Derek," her voice went from playful to dead serious.

" He's dead isn't he..." I felt tears starting to block my vision as they fell down my cheeks.

"No no no!! No he isn't dead...but he's changed and you don't want to know what he's changed into..." My mother's voice filled with sympathy and sadness, but she couldn't be telling the truth...right?

"But your soulmate is waiting for you sweetheart. Your REAL soulmateand so is Clary and Marley. You need to wake up..."

"I know I need to wake up but...wait! ....MY WHAT!!?!?"