My Bestfriend Is Lord Voldemort's Daughter Chapter 22

~Recap(since Wattpad effed up the last chapter I put up): Marley's Ex-Boyfriend Nate is back and He's a werewolf. The question is if Clary is one too.~

Chapter 22: Werewolf Vs Vampire

"She isn't...is she?" Marley looked at me with fear and worry. I didn't know what to say...I don't know anything about werewolves!! Nada! ZERO! I looked down at the dog I had pinned down and glared. I hated this guy more than anything, but he was the only with the answers to our questions.

"Is she!?" I banged Nate's head against the wooden floor.

"Like I'd tell you..." He hissed from beneath me and the next thing I knew he had a grip on my arm and I was sent flying out the door and landed on my back on the wet grass as I groaned in pain. Gosh! I didn't think he was this strong.

"Disgusting bloodsucker!!" He gave me a look that was full of hatred, disgust, and mostly revenge. But all I did was mess up his relationship with his slut toy and told my friends to kick his sorry arse. It's not like I did anything that bad...Okay that's bad, but you have to admit its just normal high school drama that you would forget in a few years. I guess he can't. And how does he know I'm a vampire!?!? My eyes narrowed in his.

"How do you k-"

"I can smell it on you...Werewolves should have killed them all a long time ago, but I guess you're the last one. I'll be happy to kill you." He smirked down at me.

I thought slayers killed them...Could werewolves really kill vampires? I seriously had to ask Lupin about all this werewolf stuff.

"I'd like to see you try mutt!" I hissed as I punched him right in the face as he stumbled back and fell on his back holding on to his bloody nose.

I stood up and brushed off any dirt I got on my clothes as I towered over him about ready to kick the living day out of him, but I didn't. Not yet.

"I will," A evil smile plastered on his face as he stood up with his hand still glued to his bleeding broken(I hope)nose.

"You talk big for someone who just got a broken nose there," I smirked. At least I was able to break something..I think I can take my anger out on this a-hole.

"Not for long..." His gaze turned to the sky as I looked up to see what he was staring at...

The full moon.

"ALY!!! GET INSIDE!!! NOW!!!" George yelled in panic as I turned around to look at him with a confused look on my face. Why did he looked so scared? Did he actually think that this dirty piece of trash can actually try and kill me? Pshh! Yeah, Like THATS going to happen.

"What in the world are you talking ab-" Before I could finish my sentence I heard an agonizing scream from behind me. I slowly turned around to see something I wasn't prepared to see as my eyes widen in horror.

"Scared...N-Now....A-Aly," That evil smirk and the craziness in his eyes still haven't disappeared even when he was in obvious pain as he fell to the floor with his arms spread out as if he was welcoming the pain. Drops of sweat covered his face...His eyes turned dangerous yellow...His clothes just ripped off as his body expanded...Grew....Hairy legs....Hairy arms.....Hairy EVERYTHING....He was skinny as hell, but had to be 11 feet tall...I saw his dangerous sharp teeth...as he bared them at me. Looks like the big bad werewolf is in town. And I'm on his menu.

"ALY!!!!" Marley yelled. I turned around to see Fred holding not only Marley back, but Clary as well. All I could see was worry and panic in Mr. and Mrs.Wesley's eyes. George....He just looked....

"AUNTIE!!!! WATCH OUT!!!!!" Clary yelled with tears streaming down her face. I spun around to see Nate the....Bloody big werewolf about to pounce on me as I quickly moved to my left in a blur as he made a perfect landing and slided across the grass and spun around to face me as he growled.